Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Gunny & Co - the honeymoon is over!

Nice try by the board to placate the fans and encourage season ticket sales, but those fans with a realistic grasp of things know that the odds are firmly on relegation to League 1. The blind optimism of some fans and those that actually say League 1 status would be ''good'' for the club means the board will feel happy to continue to let our great club slide towards obscurity, which it most definately will do unless something drastically improves at all levels. Regretfully (as I love this club and am normally an optimist) I think Gunny and his team will struggle to avoid relegation, and the current squad when compared with the likes of Bristol City & Preston, just haven''t got the skill, commitment and courage to see us through. This is very sad, but is a fact, and the whole of the Norwich board should hang their heads in shame for the substantial damage their ineptitude, lack of courage, and inability to sustain a vision that should have started the moment we got promotion to the Premiership. Don''t tell me it couldn''t have been achieved, just look at teams such as Wigan & Hull. It will need a miracle now to recover the situation.

You might be right Spartan but now is the time to throw ourselves at the club and support the team more than ever.  We still have a chance and let''s face it, what have we got to lose?  Whining at the board, booing etc will only help to damage team morale, come on, buckle up for the final big push, let''s complain at the end of season, not whilst we can still survive.

OTBC!!!!!

Fair point and I will do my share of supporting as I always have done, but we shouldn''t be in this position, and Doncaster still appears before every game grinning from ear to ear as 24,000 loyal fans push through the turnstiles; one thing for sure, if we do go down he won''t be around for long!!

[quote user="AndyJR"]You might be right Spartan but now is the time to throw ourselves at the club and support the team more than ever.  We still have a chance and let''s face it, what have we got to lose?  Whining at the board, booing etc will only help to damage team morale, come on, buckle up for the final big push, let''s complain at the end of season, not whilst we can still survive.

OTBC!!!!!
[/quote]

Here Here!

The only positve i can see from relegation is that it might wake a few people upand realistically there will be to much pressure on the cook so she will be forced to leave