Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

the boys are back in town!!!

oh yeah - who else heard this played pre-match at soton home match???was it cos...the city legends...are back on home turf???summoned from ever corner of the globe...responding to their inaate love of everything yella and green - they''ve arrived with one single purpose in mind...to rise ncfc from its enforced culinary slumber...and yea - conquer again...ahem[:$]if it all goes pear shaped - what will be played on the final day of the season..."bring on the clowns..."but - if it all goes right - "you make me feel like dancing..."any other suggestions???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]oh yeah - who else heard this played pre-match at soton home match???was it cos...the city legends...are back on home turf???summoned from ever corner of the globe...responding to their inaate love of everything yella and green - they''ve arrived with one single purpose in mind...to rise ncfc from its enforced culinary slumber...and yea - conquer again...ahem[:$]if it all goes pear shaped - what will be played on the final day of the season..."bring on the clowns..."but - if it all goes right - "you make me feel like dancing..."any other suggestions???[/quote]How about if it goes really badly....I shot the sheriff

[quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]oh yeah - who else heard this played pre-match at soton home match???was it cos...the city legends...are back on home turf???summoned from ever corner of the globe...responding to their inaate love of everything yella and green - they''ve arrived with one single purpose in mind...to rise ncfc from its enforced culinary slumber...and yea - conquer again...ahem[:$]if it all goes pear shaped - what will be played on the final day of the season..."bring on the clowns..."but - if it all goes right - "you make me feel like dancing..."any other suggestions???[/quote]How about if it goes really badly....I shot the sheriff[/quote]lorra lorra laffs - top reply thd - i doubt if anyone can get the better of that...[:D]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]oh yeah - who else heard this played pre-match at soton home match???

was it cos...the city legends...are back on home turf???

summoned from ever corner of the globe...responding to their inaate love of everything yella and green - they''ve arrived with one single purpose in mind...to rise ncfc from its enforced culinary slumber...and yea - conquer again...

ahem[:$]

if it all goes pear shaped - what will be played on the final day of the season..."bring on the clowns..."
but - if it all goes right - "you make me feel like dancing..."

any other suggestions???
[/quote]

How about if it goes really badly....I shot the sheriff
[/quote]

lorra lorra laffs - top reply thd - i doubt if anyone can get the better of that...[:D]
[/quote]

Really, really, really badly then...............No woman, nuh cry.

OTBC