Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

WE showed what was achievable last Saturday with a 100% positive vibe!!

WE being us the fans, first and foremost. I have no doubt that the optimism (everybody being aware of the dawning of a new era) and the loud full support from the crowd played a massive part in that very good win last Saturday. Let''s not ruin it all by a lot of moaning and groaning; which does nobody any good. The City legends of Bryan and Ian and John deserve our unconditional backing and a fair chance to show what they can do. If they are allowed that chance they could do very well. OTBC.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Or they could relegate us , its all about opinions.
[/quote]

Yes I know that as well as anybody. I''m not even saying that I necessarily think the board have made the right decision either. But there have been so many different opinions among us the fans as to who should have been appointed, that what ever the board had decided to do would not have found universal favour among the fans. One thing is for certain, if we don''t all unite and stay positive and give the new triumvirate our 100% backing, then the chances of survival will not be good. All I''m saying is give these City legends the chance they - or anybody, for that matter - deserve when they are just starting out.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]

WE being us the fans, first and foremost. I have no doubt that the optimism (everybody being aware of the dawning of a new era) and the loud full support from the crowd played a massive part in that very good win last Saturday. Let''s not ruin it all by a lot of moaning and groaning; which does nobody any good. The City legends of Bryan and Ian and John deserve our unconditional backing and a fair chance to show what they can do. If they are allowed that chance they could do very well. OTBC.

[/quote]

Remember we beat a crap Barnsley side.

Well if they''re that crap it''s another relegation spot we don''t have to worry about isn''t it Wiz, or are we even worse than them....because 4-0 isn''t really a reflection of that is it.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Phil E Stein"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed we did, but I seem to remember Glenn''s last game in charge was against a dire Charlton side who hadn''t won in eighteen attempts, and yet City on the night wouldn''t have beaten them if they were still playing now.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Phil E Stein"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed we did, but I seem to remember Glenn''s last game in charge was against a dire Charlton side who hadn''t won in eighteen attempts, and yet City on the night wouldn''t have beaten them if they were still playing now.

[/quote]#

We all know the consequences if it goes pearshaped, but football management isn''t an exact science (just because a manager has the qualifications & experience it doesn''t automatically follow they''ll succeed in a particular job)

As Phil says, these city legends deserve our unconditional backing. Lets see where a united Norwich City can go.  (League 1, yawn .....there, I''ve saved some the bother)

Good Luck guys !