Sign in to follow this  
Irish canary

timing couldnt be better

The time has never been better to bring in a new manger (fixture wise) with our next three games being crucial ones, Barnsley & Southampton and being at home! Followed by Doncaster away. We all know the effect a new manger syndrome has, (usually the first game being a win) Something we badly need, Not to mention im sure the players would be delighted as I think he ruins there confidence and ability! And a few wins under a new manager would breed new like into this team!

[quote user="Irish canary"]The time has never been better to bring in a new manger (fixture wise) with our next three games being crucial ones, Barnsley & Southampton and being at home! Followed by Doncaster away. We all know the effect a new manger syndrome has, (usually the first game being a win) Something we badly need, Not to mention im sure the players would be delighted as I think he ruins there confidence and ability! And a few wins under a new manager would breed new like into this team![/quote]

Good point, so if he is still in charge Saturday will you join the protest?

[quote user="Irish Canary"][quote user="Irish canary"]Believe me Phat if I was''nt in Ireland I most definitely would!![/quote]

Doesn''t stop me [:D]
[/quote]

Another Irish Canary eh?!! interesting!! haha[;)] so you go over to protests and matches, or livin over there mate?