Sign in to follow this  
golden coppel

nice to see curetons 100% yellow

What a great thread, well done. The lad hasn''t even played yet since he returned and already people are getting on his back!

[quote user="Lakey"]What a great thread, well done. The lad hasn''t even played yet since he returned and already people are getting on his back!
[/quote]

well surely you would rather hear " i cant wait till saturday when i will be playing in yellow and green again" rather then " i guess i''ll probally be playing sat" and " i just cant wait to get saturday out the way with"

From the BBC website: "It was always my first choice to play at Norwich,"   "If I get a chance, I want to score as many goals as I can for Norwich"   "As soon as they wanted me back I was delighted. I can''t wait," he said. "Hopefully I will some part of the game on Saturday"Is that enough?!

For gods sake why cant we give the player a break. He might not be great but i''d still rather have him upfront than Russell and for me he''s alway been desperate to well for us, even if it hasnt worked out. Surely, we all now need to get behind every player including fotheringham (however hard that might be) until the end of the season to give ourselves a chance of avoiding relegation.