Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

Re: roeder out website..

i think if everyone one done it...!!! do you think he would get the message , ive just sent my mate the web address for roeder out , whos a geordie, im sure a few newcastle fans would agree with whats said in it.

[quote user="singing canary"]i think if everyone one done it...!!! do you think he would get the message , ive just sent my mate the web address for roeder out , whos a geordie, im sure a few newcastle fans would agree with whats said in it.[/quote]

That''s just making a mockery of it all!

Why not get all the lot down the road to join in?

Then I''m sure you can find a few other "fans" from other clubs to add weight.

Is this Norwich fans protesting about what they see as a problem manager or just some big witch hunt.

The views of Newcastle fans about Roeder are very mixed. I lived in the northeast for a number of years, and still have friends and family up there. A majority of these feel that Roeder was scapegoated, and that Shepherd shoould have carried the can for the second season failure, (after an excellent first season). They feel he wasn''t given a chance to consolidate. They have reservations about his lack of charisma, but have no knowledge of his being anything but very popular with the playing staff. In fact, they point to the number of staff and players who have been keen to come down to Norwich to rejoin him here.

Of course Toon fans views of Roeder are going to be mixed, and I''m sure you will find loads who blame him exclusivley for the slump in form two years ago. But they also blame Allardyce, Keegan and anyone else who takes on that most poisonous of footballing chalices.