Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

Great post Fellas[Y] Add to that :-

• The longest current winning run is "Gentleman" Jim with 10[Y]
  • Both international weeks have been wins for the academy[Y]
  • Which is not surprising because with 23-28 correct picks internationals are the most succesful games for us pickers running at 82% 
  • Gary Doherty was MOM against Charlton[;)]

[quote user="Fellas"]Interesting notes:
  • This week was the first correct nap in league 1 for 7 weeks, courtesy of Wazz, we were still only 1 from 3
  • It''s been 5 weeks since a correct nap in league 2. I think both of these leagues difficulty can be related to their early pace-setters tripping up i.e. Leeds, Carlisle, Oldham and Scunthorpe all on awful runs in League 1 and the general un-predictability of league 2 which has been clear throughout all of this season
  • We''ve only had two wrong naps in the Scottish Prem in the last 8 weeks, and we''re 8 out of 8 in the Championship in the last 2 weeks
  • In the last 13 weeks we''ve only had the top selected nap wrong twice, this week and Chelsea v Newcastle 5 weeks ago in the crazy week with Shack in control, before that it was Liverpool in Kathy''s week
  • After going 16/16 Inch has gone 1/4 in the last 4 weeks....
  • He''s been overtaken by P''boro who is on a 9 week streak...
  • It''s not looking good for Pete, his longest streak is 4, which he''s had 3 times once as a losing streak... He''s on 4 now...
  • Our selectors get 3 out 4 right, considering how high this is it''s disapointing we only have 3 wins...
  • If we against a "real" bookies, i.e. this wasn''t free then we''re up £30 over the year, which might be enough to buy Lapp''s cig''s for one pickers meet or if we had to pay £1 for everytime Nutty praises Worthy or The Doc...
  • The last time we had less than 40 naps was when Mr. Chops was the picker.... we know what happened.... form predicts we''ll have 39 naps this weekend....
  • And finally credit has to go to we8wba who has got a nap wrong... except from the time he napped as "somebody else"... shame about that..
Merry Christmas.[B][/quote]some impressive stats there fella''s...eagle eyed to say the least!!!of course, we''ve no way of knowing who will has picked the longest odds of a winning prediction so far this season - but hot on the heels of my forest away victory at soton last week (5-2),,,i think i''m right in saying my personal best so far this season is hull winning away at newcastle at 9-2!!!i should have stuck with hull soon after - as in the week i picked for the forum, they turned over arsenal at home to sink my 6 timer,,,[:''(]thas life...never mind - we go on!!!

Hmm...Forest away was a cracking pick LGT. Very interesting stats Fellas - I just can''t work out why League Two is such a swine, but I''m sure it will even itself out by the end of the season.