Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Clark - Huddersfield job

I emailed Doncastor about why Sky Sports News had said that Clark will be accepting the Huddersfield job -

Neil said they had no contact from Huddersfield at all :

"As for Lee Clark, I too read the Sky Sports News report that Lee is about to be offered the Huddersfield job.  However, Lee remains under contract to Norwich City and we have had absolutely no contact from Huddersfield.  So it is difficult to comment further at this stage."

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

I emailed Doncastor about why Sky Sports News had said that Clark will be accepting the Huddersfield job -

Neil said they had no contact from Huddersfield at all :

"As for Lee Clark, I too read the Sky Sports News report that Lee is about to be offered the Huddersfield job.  However, Lee remains under contract to Norwich City and we have had absolutely no contact from Huddersfield.  So it is difficult to comment further at this stage."

[/quote]it shouldnt be difficult to comment further...if he is contracted to us, and huddersfield havent asked for permission to contact him then, theres no debate, either a) he is oursb) we sue for breach of contract. as huddersfield cant tap up clark.

Sky Sports News pulled the story from pretty quickly last night,which would suggest that there''s no truth in it. I''d be very surprised to see him go.

Personally I think on Sky Sports News were doing was reporting what some the newspapers were saying. Something they have done before.

Lee is staying here.