Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Stupid Fu**ing REF

First of all tudgay should be sent of for giving away the penalty and scores later

but kennedy gets sent off for a foul yes however kennedy was fouled just before.

WHAT THE F*CK

STUPID PR*CK

[quote user="pickle"]

First of all tudgay should be sent of for giving away the penalty and scores later

but kennedy gets sent off for a foul yes however kennedy was fouled just before.

WHAT THE F*CK

STUPID PR*CK

[/quote]Sorry Picke, I hear what you''re saying but it''s clearly all Glenn Roeder and Delia Smith''s fault.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="pickle"]

WHAT THE F*CK

STUPID PR*CK

[/quote]Sorry Picke, I hear what you''re saying but it''s clearly all Glenn Roeder and Delia Smith''s fault.[/quote]I just mistyped "Pickle."  Stupid Roeder.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="pickle"]

WHAT THE F*CK

STUPID PR*CK

[/quote]Sorry Picke, I hear what you''re saying but it''s clearly all Glenn Roeder and Delia Smith''s fault.[/quote]I just mistyped "Pickle."  Stupid Roeder.[/quote]I actually smiled at that.Thanks.

[quote user="pickle"]all the time our Ref''s arfe crap. Managers are right they do need better training[/quote]

i bet the only managers who say that are the the managers of the teams who have just lost...

Its like traffic Wardens they are ok until you get a ticket...

jas :)