Sign in to follow this  
rossco2121

ROEDER!

Ok maybe last post wasnt the best title...

Now for a bit of reality... sacking Roeder... ok I think he has lost the dressing room... the same way peter grant lost it... ok there are a few players that are happy to play for him.. Bertrand, Fozzy maybe Russell.. but we have a squad full of loan players who couldnt give a toss where norwich city end up this season... , ok this is not his fault.and to be hoenst he has done well to persuade those that are here to come here.... we have no money.. thats a fact, so even if we did replace the manager.. who the hell would want to take a club in this state... that goes for a manager and someone who is thinking of taking over!.

Also sacking roeder would leave us with prob no back staff aswell... lets not forget there all his men aswell... and roeder would prob need a good pay off... worthington was on a rolling contract not sure what roeder is on.

he is now loosing the fans... i think with money he would be a really good manager... but we dont have that luxury... I notice a few people have commented on his tactics.. not a big fan of what has been going on... but the switching of wingers im afraid is a good one.... they can use there other foot if needed ... there profesional footballers... pattison in my opinion had a poor game and hoolahan looked alot better when he came on.

As for protests.... sorry guys but then board needs to go first... they wont just walk for christ sake so a protest will only have a negative effect on the team... and is a no brainer to do it before the game... ok if u want to do it after the game then do it... but wise up... get behind the team and hope for us to win.. not protest!.

As a club we do have a great fan base, but we do seem to have alot of negative fans... those that call up and moan on canary call and those that just write rubbish on here... guys think about it... we need points!!!! need as many as possible! stop hoping we loose so roeder goes etc... and stop thinking a protest b4 the game will work! it wont! its amazing how u all react to a win.. u all want him to go then we win a game for example wolves and he is the best thing since sliced bread... look at last year... we win a few games and people are talking of play offs.... as fans we make ourselves look a laughing stock!. please guys get real.

I think the season will start again at the ipswich game... a good performance and a win will give us the lift we need... best we can hope for tho this season is mid table... not play offs... so lets get behind the team and try and raise the roof for our next home game. the atmosphere was awful saturday... it was like watching a pre season game... i cant blame u all for being quiet.. they havent given us anything to cheer!... but we need to raise there spirits... and really get behind them. like i say keep protests and boos etc til after the game.

im now waiting for a load of stick from all those "roeder out " guys... but hey... i know what im talking about... whether u choose to listen is another thing... but do hope u do as this team needs support...

Also just thought id add.... delia is fully aware we want her out.. and that we want a new owner... but during this "credit crunch" who wants to buy a football team... esp one who i down near the bottom... win a couple of games and we could move up quite a bit... and will look more appealing to someone who wants to buy the club... so again the whole "lets get behind the lads" lets get as many points as possible... even if its a draw... lets really get behind them... make some noise and keep protests for after the game.

Believe me i am well and truly unhappy at the minute aswell... but want the best for our club.

OTBC

[quote user="rossco2121"]

Now for a bit of reality... sacking Roeder... ok I think he has lost the dressing room... the same way peter grant lost it... ok there are a few players that are happy to play for him.. Bertrand, Fozzy maybe Russell.. but we have a squad full of loan players who couldnt give a toss where norwich city end up this season... , ok this is not his fault.and to be hoenst he has done well to persuade those that are here to come here.... we have no money.. thats a fact, so even if we did replace the manager.. who the hell would want to take a club in this state... that goes for a manager and someone who is thinking of taking over!.

Also sacking roeder would leave us with prob no back staff aswell... lets not forget there all his men aswell... and roeder would prob need a good pay off... worthington was on a rolling contract not sure what roeder is on.

he is now loosing the fans... i think with money he would be a really good manager... but we dont have that luxury... I notice a few people have commented on his tactics.. not a big fan of what has been going on... but the switching of wingers im afraid is a good one.... they can use there other foot if needed ... there profesional footballers... pattison in my opinion had a poor game and hoolahan looked alot better when he came on.

As for protests.... sorry guys but then board needs to go first... they wont just walk for christ sake so a protest will only have a negative effect on the team... and is a no brainer to do it before the game... ok if u want to do it after the game then do it... but wise up... get behind the team and hope for us to win.. not protest!.

As a club we do have a great fan base, but we do seem to have alot of negative fans... those that call up and moan on canary call and those that just write rubbish on here... guys think about it... we need points!!!! need as many as possible! stop hoping we loose so roeder goes etc... and stop thinking a protest b4 the game will work! it wont! its amazing how u all react to a win.. u all want him to go then we win a game for example wolves and he is the best thing since sliced bread... look at last year... we win a few games and people are talking of play offs.... as fans we make ourselves look a laughing stock!. please guys get real.

I think the season will start again at the ipswich game... a good performance and a win will give us the lift we need... best we can hope for tho this season is mid table... not play offs... so lets get behind the team and try and raise the roof for our next home game. the atmosphere was awful saturday... it was like watching a pre season game... i cant blame u all for being quiet.. they havent given us anything to cheer!... but we need to raise there spirits... and really get behind them. like i say keep protests and boos etc til after the game.

im now waiting for a load of stick from all those "roeder out " guys... but hey... i know what im talking about... whether u choose to listen is another thing... but do hope u do as this team needs support...

Also just thought id add.... delia is fully aware we want her out.. and that we want a new owner... but during this "credit crunch" who wants to buy a football team... esp one who i down near the bottom... win a couple of games and we could move up quite a bit... and will look more appealing to someone who wants to buy the club... so again the whole "lets get behind the lads" lets get as many points as possible... even if its a draw... lets really get behind them... make some noise and keep protests for after the game.

Believe me i am well and truly unhappy at the minute aswell... but want the best for our club.

OTBC

[/quote]

Delia and the board are NOW aware that we want them gone as much as they want to go, however they only discovered just how unhappy us fans are at the AGM, before that they didn''t know there was a problem.  Talk about them living in their little bubble in the CR ivory towers.

[/quote]No, but it was a better idea than reposting something you''ve already posted with a new title.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Delia and the board are NOW aware that we want them gone as much as they want to go, however they only discovered just how unhappy us fans are at the AGM, before that they didn''t know there was a problem.  Talk about them living in their little bubble in the CR ivory towers.

[/quote]

You are kidding of course? Can''t believe that none of the Board had not seen the disquiet posted on several message boards before the AGM. They know the score.

OTBC

[/quote]Sorry but what''s this cr@p about who would take over if GR was sacked - an average guy off the street with a reasonable amount of football knowledge and a  bit of common sense could lead NCFC into a higher position in the league than GR has managed.This guy isn''t some kind of God, on the contrary, he is  totally incompetent, he makes mistake after mistake, is arrogant and blames everybody else for those mistakes, he doesn''t have a clue how to run a football club and is without doubt the worst manager I have seen at CR - I have seen some cr@p over the years  including Hammy Hamilton and Grant but this guy takes the biscuit - sorry to be so direct but that''s the way it is!