Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

doc looks good

He''s just a good defender. And has been for the vast majority of the time he''s been at Norwich.

[quote user="the pigman"]could it be the doc looks good because the others are not very good or shall we give him the benifit of the doubt.[/quote]

Good afternoon Selwyn.

The Doc has looked good this season, and I think the main reason for that is because for the first time in his Carrow career, he has had competition for the centre back place. I just hope that now that the competition has disappeared, he can continue that form!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]The Doc has looked good this season, and I think the main reason for that is because for the first time in his Carrow career, he has had competition for the centre back place. I just hope that now that the competition has disappeared, he can continue that form![/quote]

The donkey in him will be back now for sure

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]The Doc has looked good this season, and I think the main reason for that is because for the first time in his Carrow career, he has had competition for the centre back place. I just hope that now that the competition has disappeared, he can continue that form![/quote]

The donkey in him will be back now for sure

[/quote]

He''s never been a donkey, just a solid, slightly cumbersome centre back. There''s plenty of them out there. The only thing he doesn''t have is leadership qualities, and alongside a leader he looks very good indeed.

The Doc has been outstanding this season in all the games hes played!

While I''d agree hes had his stinkers, overall I''ve never jumped onto the ''lets have a go at Doc bandwagon'' just cause others do!

In the Doncaster game he covered Stefanovic, in the Preston game he covered Kennedy. Should never of been dropped for the Preston game!

The Doc is our BEST Central defender!