Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Tonight's reserve team...

This lot......... NAH

Norwich City Res (from) - Rudd, Steer, Smith, Archibald-Henville, Eagle, Daley, Lathrope, Adeyemi, Hoolahan, Cureton, Lupoli, Francomb, Lappin, Kelly, Dawkin, Dumic.

I went and southend will feel unlucky not to get a draw.

typically, norwich''s dwarf 11 took to the pitch.

first twenty minutes all southend, norwich were strangers, chasing shadows, eventually caught up, then even.

Lupoli best on show although he is not yet fully fit. expect him to start on the left for city v bristol.

Hoolahan. sorry. crap corner didnt clear first defender, you cant call him a winger, he is a jamie cureton clone. titchy, easily knocked about

Cureton. I will be suprised if he ever stars another game. no pace, no clue

Eagle. No way is this boy ever going to be a pro footballer in a million years, sorry

Soley, easy night, not really tested, he is big though, Troy, well mmm just cant see the genious of bringing him to the club.

so in all, ditching the reserve league was a good idea and most of these players just dont cut the mustard.

Lupoli to me looked totally disinterested - cant argue with that feeling - sure he didn''t expect to be playing southend reserves 

Hoolahan - not sure what he brings to a team - all fancy touches , but no end product or physical presence

Cureton - at least made an effort , still looks sharp to me

Eagle - totally agree , he will end up at Kings Lynn

Soley - I thought he was awful , slow , no skill , and absolutely huge - would be very surprised if he appeared again

Troy - will he get any benefit from being here at all

At least we have two very decent keepers and I would certainly aim to get the Little southend Number 3 - he looked a good player 

[quote user="gary "]

Lupoli to me looked totally disinterested - cant argue with that feeling - sure he didn''t expect to be playing southend reserves 

Hoolahan - not sure what he brings to a team - all fancy touches , but no end product or physical presence

Cureton - at least made an effort , still looks sharp to me

Eagle - totally agree , he will end up at Kings Lynn

Soley - I thought he was awful , slow , no skill , and absolutely huge - would be very surprised if he appeared again

Troy - will he get any benefit from being here at all

At least we have two very decent keepers and I would certainly aim to get the Little southend Number 3 - he looked a good player 

[/quote]Glad we got a different perspective cause Pinkun said completely different.