Sign in to follow this  
Nzcanary

Aresenal

Dont ask me why, but i do honestly think that our first premiership win is going to be at the weekend against arsenal. We were under presure at Carrow Road when we played Palace as we were at home, but now they will be under pressure, as not to humiliate themselves. I think one nill to us, i think Francies deserves a goal, or maybe a last minute bundle in from Fleming. What do you think?

Positives - They have broken the unbeaten record and might now want to get the pressure off themselves and wont try so hard.
They might start getting carried away?!?

Negatives- Its Arsenal, they havnt lost in ages, there could be less pressure on them now, they never seem to faulter, and all the Positives are very unlikely.

Im expecting something like 4-1. But i will just have to wait and see

I too think we will win 1-0 but strangely can''t think how. We do have 3 international goalies, wonder if we can find a way to use them all at same time ?

NC I don''t think we will win 4-1 maybe 2-1. Thats a joke really, I presume you mean that they will win 4-1

I''d like a score draw, as then it''d continue our scoring sequence, but I''d happily settle for a 0-0, with the minimum of scares at our end and a fantastic carnival spirit to better the one that Sky documented down at Fratton Park last year...

I think we''ll get scoring opportunities and lets be honest, Lehmann isn''t in the best of form, but then again, it IS Arsenal!

Incidentally, I know its only a short journey, but do Arsenal travel well? Are they more formidable at home or away?

Either way, its a match to savour, not be scared of...

We''re finding our feet quickly but, realistically, they will beat us by 2 or 3 goals, because they''ve got some world class players who are bang on form - as long as we compete and give 110% again, such a result will be no disgrace. However, the last two games have given us the belief and confidence to pick things up after that and do very well. Other teams will have seen our performance last night and will, rightly, no longer regard us as an easy 3 points. OTBC.