Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

three i do three i dont

three things i dont want to hear at end of play tonight.

1. "we have a good set of lads here were goin to go with what we''ve got"

2. " theres no point me signing players that wont improve the squad"

3." we need to be sensible and play within our budget. look at clubs like rotherham luton etc"

three things i woul love to hear;

1 " the lad chose here over a host of championship clubs.

2. " 2 million quid may seem like alot on one player but i believe he will be an excellent edition to the squad"

3. " to have signed 4 players in one day shows the ambition this club shares with the fans"

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

three things i dont want to hear at end of play tonight.

1. "we have a good set of lads here were goin to go with what we''ve got"

2. " theres no point me signing players that wont improve the squad"

3." we need to be sensible and play within our budget. look at clubs like rotherham luton etc"

three things i woul love to hear;

1 " the lad chose here over a host of championship clubs.

2. " 2 million quid may seem like alot on one player but i believe he will be an excellent edition to the squad"

3. " to have signed 4 players in one day shows the ambition this club shares with the fans"

[/quote]to the bottom 1,2 and 3..keep dreaming...lol

I''d pretty much agree with the three things I don''t want to here but here are my three I do want to here:

1. The club is delighted to announce that Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has personally bought Norwich City Football Club and looks forward to a new era of successful football

2. To have Robinho sign for us ahead of Chelsea shows us the drive and ambition the new board has.

3. We have signed Alan Lee... ... ... as the new assitant kit manager...

[quote user="The Walking Man"]

I''d pretty much agree with the three things I don''t want to here but here are my three I do want to here:

1. The club is delighted to announce that Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has personally bought Norwich City Football Club and looks forward to a new era of successful football

2. To have Robinho sign for us ahead of Chelsea shows us the drive and ambition the new board has.

3. We have signed Alan Lee... ... ... as the new assitant kit manager...

[/quote]lol

[quote user="lincoln canary"]top three looking more and more likley.   Sad [:(][/quote]

I wouldn''t panic just yet, you know what we''re like on the last day, we never announce anything until its almost midnight... y''know, so''s the other clubs don''t realise how much money we have and up their prices.... ahem. [:|]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]top three looking more and more likley.   Sad [:(][/quote]

or even inevitable....come on Glenn, make me regret toying with the dark side and doubting [6]