Sign in to follow this  
sturgeon220

any one seen anything?

Apart from someone saying Shola was packing his shopping into his car in Kings Lynn, this is the only rumor around! haha All set for either a depressing night of a loanee kid on a 3 month deal, or a total rabbit out the hat with someone like Helguson on a permanent deal! :) I''m praying on the latter...

If there was anything happening I think something would have leaked out by now. this board is going to go nuts tomorrow!  Surely to god we can find someone who fits the bill?  It really does not make sense to put all our eggs into one basket only to see them scrambled at the last moment.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Apart from someone saying Shola was packing his shopping into his car in Kings Lynn, this is the only rumor around! haha All set for either a depressing night of a loanee kid on a 3 month deal, or a total rabbit out the hat with someone like Helguson on a permanent deal! :) I''m praying on the latter...[/quote]

Nothing will happen tonight. We will get a loanee in next week when the window opens again.

I play Cricket at Colney yet have no idea where the Training ground is. Oh, and no, I''ve seen no one, but then I shop mostly in Sainsbury''s and only Huck''s shops there when he''s around (and Flem) - new signings have to shop at either Tesco''s or Morrison''s apparently.

Sadly I have run out of crumpets, I''ve been meaning to get some since about May when I ate my last one.Im now gonna phone around and see if anyone has any I can borrow, only till January and then I''ll get me own ones.On the plus side, I have plenty of tea bags.Over to you again Paint me yellow?  [:D]