Sign in to follow this  
ryangarg

Tonight

just got back from mk, and i couldnt be more annoyed by what i have seen tonight. there was absolutely no imagination in that team what  so ever, never moved the ball foward and the sooner we sign a target man the better because there didnt seem to be any direction with the passing tonight other than sideways among the back four with an occasional pass to the clingan! the full backs did sod all in terms of pushing forward and with hoolahan sitting more central we really missed the width on both sides. lupoli looked knackered after about 50 minutes, OJ looked lively but couldnt create anything. it wasnt far off from the performance against them at the hockey stadium a few years ago, absolutely terrible. i never mind losing if we put in a good performance but the dons did naff all to provoke our defence really but we sat deep for the entire game and just pushed the ball laterally along the defence...inspiration needed please!!!!!!

According to some of the lunatics on here we dont need a target man, its a dying breed.  We will do ok with midgets and kids on loan, honest.  [quote user="ryangarg"]just got back from mk, and i couldnt be more annoyed by what i have seen tonight. there was absolutely no imagination in that team what  so ever, never moved the ball foward and the sooner we sign a target man the better because there didnt seem to be any direction with the passing tonight other than sideways among the back four with an occasional pass to the clingan! the full backs did sod all in terms of pushing forward and with hoolahan sitting more central we really missed the width on both sides. lupoli looked knackered after about 50 minutes, OJ looked lively but couldnt create anything. it wasnt far off from the performance against them at the hockey stadium a few years ago, absolutely terrible. i never mind losing if we put in a good performance but the dons did naff all to provoke our defence really but we sat deep for the entire game and just pushed the ball laterally along the defence...inspiration needed please!!!!!![/quote]

ill tell you what, i cursed pattison when he came on tonight, but he was one of the only ones who looked like he wanted to sodding ball!! ran his flabby boobs off and flicked on an amazing header for crofts chance, which he missed, and how he missed it i will never know!

You cannot criticise the guy for trying, he certainly does.  He just lacks the ability to deal with the round bouncy thing when it comes near him.[quote user="ryangarg"]ill tell you what, i cursed pattison when he came on tonight, but he was one of the only ones who looked like he wanted to sodding ball!! ran his flabby boobs off and flicked on an amazing header for crofts chance, which he missed, and how he missed it i will never know![/quote]

[quote user="JC"]You cannot criticise the guy for trying, he certainly does.  He just lacks the ability to deal with the round bouncy thing when it comes near him.[/quote]when he eventually scores, ill shave every strand of hair off my body, and if my judgement is right, ill be warm for winter [:)]

We all have read that now and will hold you to it! We expect a photo of your hairless face and head (assuming you have hair? No idea of your age or anything no offense), because maybe a whole hairless body would be rather inappropriate as a DP lol

I''m actually willing on Croft to score just to find out if you would actually do it! :)

i assuming this is going to come back and bite me in the arse, but as long as we score a sodding goal i suppose its for a good cause! i have a rather healthy amount of hair too, would make my head look like a peanut, i hope your going to be happy with this outcome lol!

Just got back (One of the most common terms on here)

Shocking.

We kept passing sideways then backwards the sideays, there was no vision, no creativity nothing, zip.

I was very angry and leaving the ground, I done my top up so I could get any abuse. We just didn''t know what to do.

I''m still not downbeat on the season, its early door, but its clear we need not one striker but 2, Lupo will create and work more on the flanks, Curo just does not have the pace and OJ is as raw as an egg yolk out of a shell. We really lack some pace in the team, Hoola is very slow, I was surprised about how slow he was, he was in a stupid position, that formation does not work. It was not our 1st choice back 4, even then, we did not look troubled at the back and I have to say that Shacks was good. You could tell Drury had been out for a while, he stayed back a lot and there were no bombing up and down, thats to be expected with his injury.

I think they are in for a hard weeks training and GR need to have a look at a few tactics and get the new people in, I don''t think we have the vision at the moment in the middle of the park, Fozzy, Rusty and Clingfilm don''t seem to posess the creativity, I think its worth having another look at Siberski and Beckford who by all accounts had another brilliant game.

We need pace and quickly.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Just got back (One of the most common terms on here)

Shocking.

We kept passing sideways then backwards the sideays, there was no vision, no creativity nothing, zip.

I was very angry and leaving the ground, I done my top up so I could get any abuse. We just didn''t know what to do.

I''m still not downbeat on the season, its early door, but its clear we need not one striker but 2, Lupo will create and work more on the flanks, Curo just does not have the pace and OJ is as raw as an egg yolk out of a shell. We really lack some pace in the team, Hoola is very slow, I was surprised about how slow he was, he was in a stupid position, that formation does not work. It was not our 1st choice back 4, even then, we did not look troubled at the back and I have to say that Shacks was good. You could tell Drury had been out for a while, he stayed back a lot and there were no bombing up and down, thats to be expected with his injury.

I think they are in for a hard weeks training and GR need to have a look at a few tactics and get the new people in, I don''t think we have the vision at the moment in the middle of the park, Fozzy, Rusty and Clingfilm don''t seem to posess the creativity, I think its worth having another look at Siberski and Beckford who by all accounts had another brilliant game.

We need pace and quickly.

[/quote]thank you for a seemingly unbiased and non-negative or pie in the sky report. Did you go saturday? and if so could you let me know how much worse hoolahan was? as tonight was the first game i''ve missed and i''m surprised you''ve said he was slow? I think he must be carryin a niggle hence the early withdrawal?

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]I''m sure we would all love a before and after photo when Croft does (ever) score :)[/quote]the chance croft missed on saturday was woeful, but it sounds like tonight''s was even more nailed on.he''s like a faster pattison, but only truly turns into pattison once he gets into the last 12 yards of the pitch.

Yer, went saturday too. I wouldn''t say Hoola was worse that Sat, he was in a different position and sometimes, I think his brain is ahead of the others, he trys a pass but the others were not in the right positions. He has brillian trickery, enjoy watching his style, but he does not have the pace outright to beat defenders and has to cut back in, whihc can slow the game slightly. Please don''t think that I''m having ago at him, he is a big asset to the team and will be one of the front runners for POTS.

I think he was withdrawn to save him for Saturday.