Sign in to follow this  
ronaldo

does roeder like radio norfolk

i noticed after games previous managers would speak to radio norfolk win lose or draw about 20 mins after game but now sometimes we dont here from him on radio norfolk anyone noticed.

If there is anyting there, my guess it is more against one of the presenters than the station....

[quote user="ronaldo"]i noticed after games previous managers would speak to radio norfolk win lose or draw about 20 mins after game but now sometimes we dont here from him on radio norfolk anyone noticed.[/quote]

Might be something to do with his dislike of Neil Adams, 

Or yet another seemingly unproductive locked-in-dressing-room hair drier session with equally unproductive players.

Hwe doesn''t like the Radio presentors or the press especially Archant so I''ve heard [:D]

I wouldn''t have thought it is anything to do with Adams considering it''s Goram that does the interviewing right? As far as I can remember Goram has never said a bad word about Glenn''s tactics and the Huckerby saga so... maybe Glenn is just one of these players that would much rather stay in with his players and talk through the rights and wrongs after games rather than talking to the press...

Our manager has a real problem with his ego I’m convinced that Huckerby was allowed to leave because our manager thought that Darren had to high a profile and was universally liked throughout the club! I’m also told that his office door is always closed and he has a bad attitude towards certain players

Not in the same league as Harry!