Sign in to follow this  
Nepturamus

Signing Junkies

I think some people on here are addicted to new signings for this club, or at least the potential of new signings and all gossip that goes with it.

Since we won the first division it''s been 90% of the threads, and it''s really starting to grate.

The signings we have made are more than any of the 20 seasons I can remember and all seem to have good potential - and hopefully without threatening the "team spirit" and happy dressing room (or the debt burden).

This desperate need of a striker is become tedious - we have a stackful, and as for Harwood and JJ are they better than Hucks, Svennson, Leon, Jonson, Jarvis & Bentley - I doubt it.

For those of you with this addiction - Meet it head on now and get help.

Remember, the last time we were in the Premiership Daryl Sutch was the first name on the teamsheet.

jj probably would be better than jarv, hendo and sven. the jury is still out on harewood. jj would have been very useful, with 3 or 4 years prem experience and at international level as well, but just wasn''t at the right price.

Hendo and Jarv are good prospects, but they really need to go out on loan to get some experience as they are very unlikely to get the chance ahead of hux, leon, sven, doherty, bentley or jonson.

Sven is taking a long time to get going, doesn''t look like he can cut it.

Still a long way to go yet.

otbc