Sign in to follow this  
BunnyB

Day 3 and still no one

i am very dissapointed with Roerder saying we are going to sign someone in the next 48 hours and then 3 days later still nothing I think he ought to just say expect some new faces soon instead of getting all our hope up. Anyone else agree also any 1 bothering to make the effort to go all the way to Colchester on Saterday?

If it is the youngster from Pompey ("OJ"), then that is purely out of Roeder''s hands, he''s not yet signed for Portsmouth! I''m confident we''ll see a new striker on the pitch on Saturday, I am making the effort, travelling from Bishops Stortford and taking my Grandad, hes not been to a game since the 99/00 season!

KB

[quote user="King Beef"]

If it is the youngster from Pompey ("OJ"), then that is purely out of Roeder''s hands, he''s not yet signed for Portsmouth! I''m confident we''ll see a new striker on the pitch on Saturday, I am making the effort, travelling from Bishops Stortford and taking my Grandad, hes not been to a game since the 99/00 season!

KB

[/quote]

Exactly KB, so how can he sign for us?

I will also be attending. BunnyB, you do realise that the game is at Carrow Road and not Colchester don''t you...

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="King Beef"]

KB

[/quote]

I will also be attending. BunnyB, you do realise that the game is at Carrow Road and not Colchester don''t you...

[/quote]No because im a prat and thought it was a Colchester, what a muppet

[quote user="BunnyB"]i am very dissapointed with Roerder saying we are going to sign someone in the next 48 hours and then 3 days later still nothing I think he ought to just say expect some new faces soon instead of getting all our hope up. Anyone else agree also any 1 bothering to make the effort to go all the way to Colchester on Saterday?
[/quote]

Why would you  be going to Colchester?  The game is at Norwich.

[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="King Beef"]

KB

[/quote]

[/quote]
No because im a prat and thought it was a Colchester, what a muppet
[/quote]

Good job somebody said something then, you would''ve headed quite a few miles in the wrong direction.

Roeder''ll get a couple of forwards in, I''m sure of that - I just hope one of them isn''t Howard, he''s not the kind of forward we really need.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"]Anyone who goes "all the way" to Colchester will find a Stadium that still hasn''t quite been finished yet....[/quote]

Stadium finished and handed over a fortnight ago.  Pitch in very good nick.  First game Monday v Bilbao.

http://www.cu-fc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10424~1345270,00.html

[/quote]

I thought it was being played here because it wasn''t quite finished?

I''m only guessing but...  there are probably a few finishing touches/sweeping up/final checks to do?

It was always going to be played at yours - same way as we asked for first League game to be away.

As it has turned out the Stadium was finished bang on time and we could have played you there but you cannot  risk that at the start of the project.