Sign in to follow this  
birminghamcanary

getting away tickets in the prem!

Does anyone have any idea how they will sort out who gets away tickets as I''m sure more than 3000 odd fans will want to go to most prem grounds, especially the big ones!!

Will it be impossible to get a ticket!!!

Does anyone know when the fixture list will be out?

I can''t always get to the games and can''t afford a away season ticket as well as home!! I play sport on saturdays so can normally only make about half of the away games!! wouldn''t be worth getting an away ticket!!

a question i was going to ask but forgot to was why when arsenal have a capacity of 40000 and newcastle of even more do they only give away allocations of about 4000???seems very odd
on the subject of away season tickets,how much do they cost??is it simply an entitlement to a ticket or an actual ticket for every match

Away allocation is 10% of the ground capacity or 3,000 - whichever comes first. That means whilst we''ll only be given 3,000 tickets for Old Trafford, Highbury and St James Park, away fans to Carrow Road will only be given 2,500 tickets (10% of the ground''s capacity).

Away Season tickets - You make a one-off payment of £20 upfront to apply then the tickets are sent to your house and the money is taken out of your bank account. You can cancel 5 matches before defaulting out of the scheme.