Sign in to follow this  
chris

in the board we trust i think not

just say we get in the playoffs or promoted this season do u trust the board to move this club foward if we get to the prem on past displays i think not this board r happy being a middle table championship side i know that because delia said as much.

I hope if we went up that Peter Cullum comes in with an offer Delia cannot refuse so we go up with the Premiership money plus another 20 million...[quote user="chris"]just say we get in the playoffs or promoted this season do u trust the board to move this club foward if we get to the prem on past displays i think not this board r happy being a middle table championship side i know that because delia said as much.[/quote]

[quote user="chris"]just say we get in the playoffs or promoted this season do u trust the board to move this club foward if we get to the prem on past displays i think not this board r happy being a middle table championship side i know that because delia said as much.[/quote]

How about we try getting to the Premier league first eh? Last time it wasn''t really the lack of money that put us back down.

(have you ever been to CR chris?) You never seem very happy!

[quote user="JC"]I hope if we went up that Peter Cullum comes in with an offer Delia cannot refuse so we go up with the Premiership money plus another 20 million...

[quote user="chris"]just say we get in the playoffs or promoted this season do u trust the board to move this club foward if we get to the prem on past displays i think not this board r happy being a middle table championship side i know that because delia said as much.[/quote][/quote]

Cullum is more likely to buy us if we go down to league one, not up the the premiership. Shares value will be higher as a prem club.

[quote user="chris"]just say we get in the playoffs or promoted this season do u trust the board to move this club foward if we get to the prem on past displays i think not this board r happy being a middle table championship side i know that because delia said as much.[/quote]

How are we going to get in the play offs or promoted this season if the board just want to be a mid-table Championship side? That would mean that their opinions are irrelevant to what actually happens. So there is no need to make any changes at all.

However, if we did get into the play-offs or promoted this season it would be the third time in our last 7 seasons of Championship football which would suggest to me that if you are right the board are not very good at getting what they want.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

How are we going to get in the play offs or promoted this season if the board just want to be a mid-table Championship side? That would mean that their opinions are irrelevant to what actually happens. So there is no need to make any changes at all.

However, if we did get into the play-offs or promoted this season it would be the third time in our last 7 seasons of Championship football which would suggest to me that if you are right the board are not very good at getting what they want.[/quote]

But since they''ve managed mediocrity and worse for ten out of the twelve seasons they''ve been at the helm including our two lowest final league positions of the last fifty years  I''m sure there''s still a strong argument that the Board predominantly get their way don''t you NN?[;)]

[quote user=" Ralph Wright"]

But since they''ve managed mediocrity and worse for ten out of the twelve seasons they''ve been at the helm including our two lowest final league positions of the last fifty years  I''m sure there''s still a strong argument that the Board predominantly get their way don''t you NN?[;)]
[/quote]

What''s this? [:O] What''s happened to Ralphy?? [:O][:O]

Has Peter Cullum claimed his soul[:^)]

What will happen next...

Will Wiz be sharing his weather house with The Doc [:^)]

Watch out for more changes in the topsy turvey world of the Pink Un message board[~]

Only Ricardo knows in advance what''s in store [I][um]

The rest of us will just have to wait and see [O][sn]

Oh, and I guess the reality is somewhere between the spin in our posts Ralph[:|]