Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Fulham duo targetted

You''ve not missed out on Warner believe me! Good shot stopper ... errrrm & that''s about it. Dreadful on crosses & prone to some absolute (and far too frequent) clangers. Even as backup you want someone who''s more of a ''steady eddie'' & a bit more reliable.

Now can we interest in you in a utility defender who can play right back or centre back (Chris Baird), and an ''enigmatic'' winger (Seol Ki Hyeon) .... cos we don''t want either of ''em!

[quote user="FFC-SW6"]

You''ve not missed out on Warner believe me! Good shot stopper ... errrrm & that''s about it. Dreadful on crosses & prone to some absolute (and far too frequent) clangers. Even as backup you want someone who''s more of a ''steady eddie'' & a bit more reliable.

[/quote]

Thats the oipinioin i got on Warner while he was here for that brief loan a year or so ago. Hang on..i didnt even realise he was a ''goos shot stopper''!!!

[quote user="FFC-SW6"]

[/quote]

Thats the oipinioin i got on Warner while he was here for that brief loan a year or so ago. Hang on..i didnt even realise he was a ''goos shot stopper''!!!

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[quote user="birdman"]Stefanovic has passed a medical today, Peter Thompson is having a medical tomorrow and Gow is back down to finalize his move.[/quote]

How do you know this birdman? I know you have some links with the youth team.

[/quote]

Yes, how do you know?

[/quote]

Perhaps Mr Birdman could say where Mr Thompson is having his medical?  Also this morning Mr Gow''s agent says  he is talking with McLeish about a possible move to Birmingham.