Sign in to follow this  
Canary02 III

Renaming

If David Bell does sign and goes on to become a legend at the club, do you think they''ll name one of the stands behind the goals after him? They could name it...

Christ I''m bored of hovering in the hope that we''ll get our act together and sign someone.

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

If David Bell does sign and goes on to become a legend at the club, do you think they''ll name one of the stands behind the goals after him? They could name it...

[/quote]

I''m sure the rest of that sentence was going to be "The David Bell Memorial Stand", wasn''t it? [;)]

[quote user="canaryjock"]Don''t listen to them mate, I thought it was funny! [:D][/quote]

To be fair, it was fairly awful but I still claim it''s the fault of the club for boring me into it.

this happened with man city when they moved grounds they had a poll on their website on who should one of the ends be named after and loads of man u fans voted for a player called bell cant remember his first name, nobody noticed until it won and man u fans started writing chants about them sitting on the bell end and then they changed it.

i laughed mate, not out loud though. in my head.i''m so tired of typing "www.ev", www.ca" and "www.ri" every 7 minutes. really really really really sick of it.

TO be fair I read your thread title as ''reaming''  must just be my mind....

Christ I''m bored of hovering in the hope that we''ll get our act together and sign someone.

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]TO be fair I read your thread title as ''reaming''  must just be my mind....

[/quote][/quote]

I fear I may have lowered the tone on this once valuable website full of intelligent, reasoned debate...