Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Team So Far

Marshall - Last season, he did ok in my opinion, made some blunders but hey his human.

Rudd - Coaches seem to think he has a good future ahead of him.

Semmy - Quick, hope he does more of what we saw last season.

Omozusi - Haven''t heard or seen to much of him, hopefully another Bertrand.

Doc - Needs to be more consistant, but when he is, his a rock.

Shax - Needs to work on DEFENDING! 

Stefo - Experience, just what we need along with some goals.

Drury - I hope he has a good season, out most of last, lets see our old captain back in action again!

Bertrand - This guy is quality! We want more! 

Croft - Pacy, want to see more of him.

Chadders - Im really fond of ths guy I think he''s quality, skill, pace, composure, touch, goals, experience!

Hoolahan - The new Hucks? I think so, young, skill, pace...goals?

Lappin - Quality left foot, but I don''t think he''ll get infront of Hoolahan, but good cover.

Clingan - My teacher at school supports Notts Forest he says he is gald to see the back of him. Just seems like a good passing addition to our midfield.

Patty - Power, I thought he was better with us when he was on-loan, lets have that form back Matty.

Rusty - I like Russell, gets stuck in, pops up with the occasional goal, maybe thats where he needs to improve.

Fozzy - Our captain, had a good season, maybe should of got in the top 3 for player od the year?

Curo - He needs to hit the target on more occasions! He bagged some good golas, but missed sitters.

Martin - Never know what to think of this guy. Good start to Pre-season, 2 seasons ago he came on and got himself to 5 goals. Last season...0, I hope he has a better season.

Well thats our team, please feel free to add anything to what I''ve said. They are just my opinions. We need some new raw talent upfront. What do you think? 

P.S - Is their anyone I forgot, just add them in your list!

OTBC!

Hoolahan - The new Hucks? I think so, young, skill, pace...goals?Utterly different players imo, hoolahan more composed but has no pace, please lets not compare them, I beg thee.

People will judge Hoolahan (if comparing him to Huckerby) on beating players with pace... and that will not happen once all season.

Hoolahan will beat players with pure skill not pace, totally agree when you say they are two VERY different players and I can see Hoolahan scoring probably the same amount of goals Hucks used to, but for certain he will set up a hell of a lot more.

Chadders - Im really fond of ths guy I think he''s quality, skill, pace, composure, touch, goals, experience!

HEADLESS CHICKEN, ALWAYS RUNS INTO TROUBLE AND LOSES POSSESSION....

You forgot Spillane in defense I think, by my reckoning we now have 8 defenders if you ninclude him, and 2in every position for the first time in years!  Good work Glenn!!

HEADLESS CHICKEN, ALWAYS RUNS INTO TROUBLE AND LOSES POSSESSION....

No need to bring Mckenzie into the conversation.  [:)]

Doc - Needs to be more consistant, but when he is, his a rock.

Shax - Needs to work on DEFENDING! 

Think the complete opposite to you on these three. Doc is a nightmare, shackell had 2 bad games last year, doc had about 22.

Chadwick for me is toothless, flatters to deceive - and "goals?" really? too nambypamby for the championship. Same reason eagle will never make it above league 2.

[quote user="gissing canary"]You forgot Spillane in defense I think, by my reckoning we now have 8 defenders if you ninclude him, and 2in every position for the first time in years!  Good work Glenn!![/quote]erm, strikers?

[quote user="Seat0123"]

Think the complete opposite to you on these three. Doc is a nightmare, shackell had 2 bad games last year, doc had about 22.

[/quote]

Oh dear. The Doc was clearly the best defender at the club throughout last season.

fair enough the pace would be a problem but i would have the doc next to stev any day over shackell, i really think shackell is the worst defender in the club hes CRAP!!!