Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

the End of Delias reign has begun...

a bad start to the season will do it...

If are in the same position this october as we were last October we MUST make our feelings clear.

The club will try and scapegoat Roeder, just as they did with Grant, just as they did with Worthington...

they will apprach Peter cullum with their tales between their legs.

We are not competitive in The transfer Market, we are not competitive on the Pitch. im still of the opinion that the Smiths have promised the Turners the club.. thats why they are here... just what else, apart from a loan, have they bought to the football club?

Delia has now sealed her exit from the club. By telling us back in October there was no investment, which wasnt true, and then by turning mr Cullum down flat she has sent out a statement that hers (and the rets of the boards) ambition can now be matched.

we should expect Roeder to be given serious funds to make us capable of challenging for the title. Because as far as im concerned failure to win the League should signal the smiths Exit...

We had the chance to do it! the chance to become major players in the division and attract the quality we all want here, but its been thrown back in all of our faces by someone who is living up their own backside! the board wont sell because they cant let go! not because Cullum didnt meet the vlautaion.

Before you all reply consider this...

If we get relegated just how much will the value of the club decrease by? Delia will lose money if she walks away, stays, or sells the club in that situation... meaning we are up the creek.. particularly if the administrators start sniffing... the board will get us into this mess.. then appeal for help to get us out!

this, as far as im concerned was our last chance to get back to the premiership.. and the Club have blown it!

Smith out!

jas :)

[quote]If are in the same position this october as we were last October we MUST make our feelings clear.[/quote]

How on earth could Roeder do as badly at the start of this season as we did last ?

Last October was a historical low for this club, probably any club in the championship in fact.

I suspect that what you really mean is "If we''re not competing for a top six spot"...

[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"]the squad is worse then what it was at end of season

[/quote]

It''s smaller, but that is not necessarily the same thing [;)]

Apparently the end of Delia''s reign has been going on for years now, she''ll be here til she''s being pushed around in her wheelchair by Doncaster - I just don''t know when the end will be anymore, there will be few better chances for her to go with dignity and respect in the next few years, such a shame. I get the feeling she''s going to be pushed out by the fans who support the club she saved. I feel it is definately time for her to go, but it would have been nice for her and MWJ to stand down with their heads held high.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"]the squad is worse then what it was at end of season

[/quote]

[/quote]it is a great deal smaller, and its nbasically the same dross that finished the season on such a low, and weve lost 2 key players in that squad, yes weve go hoolahan but hes onlyone player,

[quote user="King Beef"]Apparently the end of Delia''s reign has been going on for years now, she''ll be here til she''s being pushed around in her wheelchair by Doncaster - I just don''t know when the end will be anymore, there will be few better chances for her to go with dignity and respect in the next few years, such a shame. I get the feeling she''s going to be pushed out by the fans who support the club she saved. I feel it is definately time for her to go, but it would have been nice for her and MWJ to stand down with their heads held high.[/quote]

which Cullums offer would of given the chance to do... no-one in their right mind would want Delia and Co subjected to protests and vitriol, Abuse and Anger.. but that could be what it comes too... and what a bloody shame for all concerned! they had the chance to leave with heads held high, pride intact and didnt take it.. this WILL come back to ahunt them

[quote]which Cullums offer would of given the chance to do... no-one in their right mind would want Delia and Co subjected to protests and vitriol, Abuse and Anger.. but that could be what it comes too[/quote]

If that isn''t the dictionary definition of a veiled threat, i don''t know what is...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]which Cullums offer would of given the chance to do... no-one in their right mind would want Delia and Co subjected to protests and vitriol, Abuse and Anger.. but that could be what it comes too[/quote]

If that isn''t the dictionary definition of a veiled threat, i don''t know what is...

[/quote]

well its not what its intended as.

I wonder if Smith and co have now become so deluded that they are not aware of the scale of the fan''s backlash that could develop from their pathetic rejection of Mr Cullum''s proposals? Personally, I''m sick and tired of the sight and sound of the woman. The club is her plaything, and she is just stubbornly and arrogantly refusing to allow anybody else to have a look in. I would guess that even if somebody met her unreasonable terms for a takeover - she would then move the goalposts.

[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]it is a great deal smaller, and its nbasically the same dross that finished the season on such a low, and weve lost 2 key players in that squad, yes weve go hoolahan but hes onlyone player, [/quote]yeah - no hux, tiny or chedders...hooley looks decent, but we need a top class centre half, midfielder (creative ideally)  and  striker...the defence that started and ended the season are not upto the task imo...

She always moves the goalposts to suit herself. She thinks she is something special.  I was told by a good friend of mine who was working at the club, he over heard Delia speaking with a few people in a room. The conversation turned to having a supporter on the board. She piped up and said " huh i dont want any of the great un-washed ( the fans ) in here thank you very much. "  Make of that what you will but that makes me angry every time i think of that. This is OUR club and do whats best for Norwich City FC and get out now Delia before things turn a little nasty.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

a bad start to the season will do it...

If are in the same position this october as we were last October we MUST make our feelings clear.

The club will try and scapegoat Roeder, just as they did with Grant, just as they did with Worthington...

they will apprach Peter cullum with their tales between their legs.

We are not competitive in The transfer Market, we are not competitive on the Pitch. im still of the opinion that the Smiths have promised the Turners the club.. thats why they are here... just what else, apart from a loan, have they bought to the football club?

Delia has now sealed her exit from the club. By telling us back in October there was no investment, which wasnt true, and then by turning mr Cullum down flat she has sent out a statement that hers (and the rets of the boards) ambition can now be matched.

we should expect Roeder to be given serious funds to make us capable of challenging for the title. Because as far as im concerned failure to win the League should signal the smiths Exit...

We had the chance to do it! the chance to become major players in the division and attract the quality we all want here, but its been thrown back in all of our faces by someone who is living up their own backside! the board wont sell because they cant let go! not because Cullum didnt meet the vlautaion.

Before you all reply consider this...

If we get relegated just how much will the value of the club decrease by? Delia will lose money if she walks away, stays, or sells the club in that situation... meaning we are up the creek.. particularly if the administrators start sniffing... the board will get us into this mess.. then appeal for help to get us out!

this, as far as im concerned was our last chance to get back to the premiership.. and the Club have blown it!

Smith out!

[/quote]yeah - i did separate posts on both delia and cullum this morning, and the cullum post was much more positive - i suppose its cos after 10 years theres alot to write about delia (and more easier to be critical) and less so about cullum...as with most leaders, they only have a certain shelf-life, cos as their record delcines, it becomes easier to slag them off.  eventually, a tipping point is reached, where people let go of the fear of change, and actively begin to embrace a new leader...imo - delia has run her course...but why cullum couldn''t have just bought her and the club out i don''t know why...the deal looked too clever for ordinary punters to understand, and so from a PR point of view, i don''t know if anyone has come out of this entirely well...if PC had offered £45m cash, and still got rejected by the board, then oridnary fans could easily see who the deal maker and therefore deal breaker was...as it stands, the board hid behind their ''legal and contractural stuff to stakeholders thingymajig'' staement and no-one knows who CHOKED the deal to death...and acted in their own self-interest ahead of the clubs...NCFC and the fans esp are the losers big time today, delia and PC have bloodied noses that will heal...but there''s no winner from this fudged episode...make no mistake<>?