Sign in to follow this  
Canary

So it looks like cullum wont be buying...

So it seems cullum has been snubbed... Why? surely we would benefit from him... And is it me or did delia once say that she would stand down from her posistion if anyone came in with the clubs best intrests at their heart? Was that a truthfull tale or one to shown that she is a good chairwoman or is it just a lie???

it came down to money - who are the smiths to judge if a person is fit and proper to run NCFC - surely thats personal opinion and subjective - all this best interests at heart cr@p - the cullum debacle has shown the only true criteria for taking over NCFC should be based on financial honesty...if a suitor has financial integrity, then they should be allowed to buy the club at a ''fair open market valuation'' - thats the only way to do it...cos clearly, any businessman involved in a company takeover, usually also have spare cash to grow the business and make a success of it? and therefore are likely to pump money into the side accordingly<>makes me laugh when i hear a new NCFC investor must ''put money into the team''  - its not like the present board have been chancing their arm recently...

All he had to do was buy the damm club!!  What is so difficult about that?  If people really like the way he behaved and think he is the right man to be custodian of this club of ours then GOD HELP US!

We''ll need even more help from above if the current board are in charge for much longer.

If you was buying a 1 bedroom flat in the north, it was decorated with IKEA furniture and you had to take on 50% of the mortgage.Would you pay £300,000 for it???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"] who are the smiths to judge if a person is fit and proper to run NCFC - surely thats personal opinion and subjective

[/quote]

Really good point made here imo. They are judge and jury, whether we like it or not.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]If you was buying a 1 bedroom flat in the north, it was decorated with IKEA furniture and you had to take on 50% of the mortgage.Would you pay £300,000 for it???[/quote]I don''t think your analogy stacks up.If the flat had great sentimental value to me, as I used to hang around there when I was a kid, and if my motives were "love, not money", then I might think about it.

From the sounds of things, its 6 to 1 and half a dozen of the other.  Seems like Delia and co are very reluctant to sell and Cullum wants a bargain.  From Wagcastors latest article, Cullum didn''t make no effort to move on his original offer and although ''every avenue was considered'' Delia and co wouldn''t drop their asking price.  I never expected it to go through and i am not really that disappointed for that reason. 

i all ways think the not so rich people pay to much for things, and rich people dont pay enough...

Delia payed too much and culum payed too little..