Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Roy Waller naked

I know Roy Waller promised he would run round Norwich naked if we signed the Huck, and said he would do it in the middle of the night round the market. Living in the rotten apple that is London, I haven''t been keeping up to date with the EDP, etc... So does anyone know whather this happened, whether roys meat and two veg have dangled in the East Anglian midnight breeze yet?!!

There are photos in the EDP archive of Waller naked in the Radio Norfolk studios but I wouldn''t want to wish those pictures on any of you...

I am reliably informed that Roy fullfilled his promise at Three twenty five in the Morning about three weeks ago; Permission was granted from the local police to avoid charges but no photo''s were taken as proof.

Roy''s quote; "The Pidgeons were impressed!".

Please send to my e-mail and I would love to see:

cklee16@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks...;-)

Thanks Canaria, but if there is no proof whatsoever, then how do we know he did it?

Perhaps he could do once round the market on Monday - say about 7pm?

How about contacting The Police at city hall to get confirmation that they granted him permission, it might be a start.

Please, please, please all of you. I''m about to have something to eat before heading to the beamback!!! The very thought of you-know-what is not conducive to munching anything right at this minute!

can''t be bothered to be honest Canaria!!

Just hoped there may have been an eagle eyed photographer on the prowl, or some drunken youths spilling out of Manhattens (if it''s still called that) with a camera phone.

Oh well, i presume we take Wallers Word on this one.

enjoy susie B, meing in London, I have to put up with the likes of Arsenal tonight, but will be thinking of all you lot. But am down on Sunday, can''t wait!!