Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

how many board members also want a deal done???

certainly, the majority of the fans want a fair deal done, as do the

supporters group, as do the city mp''s, as do ex-board members, and

anyone who''s got a right thinking brain on...but how many NCFC board

members ALSO want a ''deal done???''who are the dealmakers and dealbreakers - are attitudes shifting in the NCFC and cullum camps???in terms of speculation, i''m hoping  cullums decision to  go ''semi

public''  was to flush out  some smaller board members into his camp,

putting pressure on the majority share-holders.  the turners would be

the key to this strategy in this scenario...where do they stand this

morning upon waking as opposed to last sunday morning - pre EDP???

is the NCFC board wholly united against cullum, or split???  do some want to compromise on his terms, rather than the £65m take it or leave it board position???imo - there''s been plenty of talking done this weekend, and for the sake of NCFC, i think we''ll see some softening of positions and movement this week, make no mistake><?

How many are on the Board?  Am I right in thinking there are 7 including the Chief Executive?  My guess, based on nothing more than assumption and therefore probably completely wrong, is that they would be split 4:3 in favour of trying to broker some sort of a deal (horribly simplistic, I know) but that those who need to want to make it happen if it''s ever going to are those who are currently against it.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]How many are on the Board?  Am I right in thinking there are 7 including the Chief Executive?  My guess, based on nothing more than assumption and therefore probably completely wrong, is that they would be split 4:3 in favour of trying to broker some sort of a deal (horribly simplistic, I know) but that those who need to want to make it happen if it''s ever going to are those who are currently against it.[/quote]aside from delia and michael, there''s mumbles and donny, the turners and who else???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]How many are on the Board?  Am I right in thinking there are 7 including the Chief Executive?  My guess, based on nothing more than assumption and therefore probably completely wrong, is that they would be split 4:3 in favour of trying to broker some sort of a deal (horribly simplistic, I know) but that those who need to want to make it happen if it''s ever going to are those who are currently against it.[/quote]

aside from delia and michael, there''s mumbles and donny, the turners and who else???
[/quote]

mickey foulger

[quote user="camuldonum"]http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/StaffProfiles/[/quote]thanks cam.looks like foulger is the only other member.  is he thinking ahead, or sitting with the present.  is he thinking about windfall now, or continuing on the board in the future???did he vote with the majority or against??? he is likeminded with bazer skipper or even undecided???what the £56m vote split???  its fair to say mumby and donny would vote with the majority - either way - so it must be down to the turners, and foulger.  if they''ve voted with delia and michael - then peter has little choice in my view than to buy the club, lock stock and barrel, and for a fair price, then get his guys in and we can start rockin and rollin.imo - if the board is split, then it goes on...and for peter to go public, on monday and then on friday, with bazzer piping up as well, makes me think maybe - the board is divided...i could be wrong, but perhaps peter went public to flush out fan support and also some support in the boardroom???maybe there''ll be some positive movement next week<>!