Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

enough talk about loanee,s!!!!!

now that PC and delia are talking we all can presume that he will become a big part of NCFC

lets not have no more loanee,s(unless he has a view to sign on a permenant in jan)

lets buy ched evans,bertrand,tiny,ritgers........exciting times ahead

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

now that PC and delia are talking we all can presume that he will become a big part of NCFC

lets not have no more loanee,s(unless he has a view to sign on a permenant in jan)

[/quote]

The extreme optimism of youth I presume.

I hope things do go well but there are certainly no guarantees.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Mark .Y."][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Mark .Y.

[/quote]i no there are no guarantees, M.Y....but we have to hope now that they have sat down to talk....been a city fan 29yrs so if u call 35yrs old youth then cheers...u have made my day :) NCFC has been left in the shadows far to long...BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYZ

Onwards and upwards now. Bring back them Glory days when we use to outplay every team that use to come to Fortress Carrow Road. Exciting times ahead.................    I hope this bloody happens.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mark .Y."][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Mark .Y.

[/quote]i no there are no guarantees, M.Y....but we have to hope now that they have sat down to talk....been a city fan 29yrs so if u call 35yrs old youth then cheers...u have made my day :) NCFC has been left in the shadows far to long...BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYZ[/quote]Well, if it''s a bigger consolation, cyber-wise you seem alot younger by your wording on here. [:)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mark .Y."][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

Mark .Y.

[/quote]i no there are no guarantees, M.Y....but we have to hope now that they have sat down to talk....been a city fan 29yrs so if u call 35yrs old youth then cheers...u have made my day :) NCFC has been left in the shadows far to long...BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYZ[/quote]
Well, if it''s a bigger consolation, cyber-wise you seem alot younger by your wording on here. [:)]
[/quote]young at heart

"left in the shadows for too long" I like the way you put that and couldn''t have said it better myself.....

Please sort something out for us delia!! PLEASE!!