Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

What worries me...

I havn''t written on here for a while but I am quite concerned so I decided to write this.

I am really worried that we havn''t signed anyone yet, and what worries me even more is that there seems to be no sign of our players moving out either.  If there were players moving out there would most likely be some players coming in, but that hasn''t happened yet.  So that makes me even more worried that we are going to have more or less the team we had last year.

Do you guys agree or is it just me?? 

It''s just you. Roeder is quoted on myfootballwriter just today as having said that big changes will happen:

"Trust me - the supporters have got to feel confident that there will be plenty more coming in. Lots of people are on holiday at the moment - and probably not in as much a rush as we are to sign more players. We just need to be a little bit more patient.

I''m sure it''ll happen, it''s just a case of wait and see.

He said way before the last season finished that there would be big changes so why hasn''t anything happened yet???????

To be fair I think all the players that are leaving have gone. There are not many of those that are left that i would want to see go. Having said that there are not that many I would be that bothered about if they did go!

I think things may start to happen next week (not got a source for this though it is just a gut instinct).  Roeder has been consistent all along that we would have a new look team for the start of the season and I still think it will happen.