Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Having just seen G.R's interview on Canaries World...

I have to say that he is making all the right noises. We havent missed out on anybody, there are no championship games until august and nobody at the club is panicking. ''Patience is a virtue'' so please lets have some [Y]

Oh and when questioned about Ameobi G.R didnt say that he has been turned down, the impression i got was that we''re close to getting him [H] (i could be wrong)

KTF

[quote user="C.T"]

I have to say that he is making all the right noises. We havent missed out on anybody, there are no championship games until august and nobody at the club is panicking. ''Patience is a virtue'' so please lets have some [Y]

Oh and when questioned about Ameobi G.R didnt say that he has been turned down, the impression i got was that we''re close to getting him [H] (i could be wrong)

KTF

[/quote]

he also said he wouldnt write off someone signing this weekend.

[quote user="C.T"]

KTF

[/quote]

Yep, you''re wrong!

Its not going to happen because I''ve cursed him coming here!.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

KTF

[/quote]

Yep, you''re wrong!

[/quote]

I saw you had replied and i even guessed what you had written! May play the lottery tonight! Wiz, can you make it happen? I will buy you a new wand and hat!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

KTF

[/quote]

Yep, you''re wrong!

[/quote]

I saw you had replied and i even guessed what you had written! May play the lottery tonight! Wiz, can you make it happen? I will buy you a new wand and hat!

[/quote]

With your kind of message board signature I''ll make damn sure you dont win it!.........[;)]

Seriously, Amiwhatsit, has scored 5 goals in two years and has a well dodgy hip injury...........so why would any City fan want him here?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

KTF

[/quote]

Yep, you''re wrong!

[/quote]

so you''ve ''''cursed'''' us signing players? Great support well done[N]

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

KTF

[/quote]

Yep, you''re wrong!

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, you should salute me............I''ve cursed us signing an injury prone, 5 goals in two years, donkey striker............you should get on your knees and bloody well thank me mate...............but of course, you''re kind won''t!.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

KTF

[/quote]

Yep, you''re wrong!

[/quote]

[/quote]

you should get on your knees and bloody well thank me mate..

[/quote]kinky.. [:$]

For goodness sake Wiz, Ameobi has had a HIP OPERATION , Hucks was a worse player straight after having his. Ameobi has scored goals in the prem when he has been given a run.

But no, lets stick with midgets like ''cureton'' because he ''loves the club''[li] it doesnt matter that he misses so many chances....

goodness me, some people....

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

KTF

[/quote]

Yep, you''re wrong!

[/quote]

[/quote]

With your kind of message board signature I''ll make damn sure you dont win it!.........[;)]

Seriously, Amiwhatsit, has scored 5 goals in two years and has a well dodgy hip injury...........so why would any City fan want him here?

[/quote]

I''ll change it for you Wiz....go on make it happen!

Fair point on Ameobi. He is one, i feel though would be good in this division. He is a player that probably at this stage of his career that needs an arm around him and is given a run of games. He has only ever had one solid run and he did score goals.

He has been unfortunate to be behind the likes of Shearer,Bellamy,Viduka,Owen and Martins.

There is no doubt in my mind that if he gets the service, he will get goals and will go on to be our new talisman!

Glenn sounded confident, so I''m keeping the faith until I have reason to do otherwise.

But the wizard character knows his footballers.

On the signing of Dion he said..

"Too old, slow, and no better than what we have here already.

Damn it, I''m getting depressed now!. " 

But for the record I am no fan of Ameobi either but would be willing to see how he goes, though I doubt he would come here over WBA.

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]

"Too old, slow, and no better than what we have here already.[/quote]

And so said twenty thousand others too mate!...................so I''m in good company.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C.T"]

KTF

[/quote]

Yep, you''re wrong!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll change it for you Wiz....go on make it happen!

Fair point on Ameobi. He is one, i feel though would be good in this division. He is a player that probably at this stage of his career that needs an arm around him and is given a run of games. He has only ever had one solid run and he did score goals.

He has been unfortunate to be behind the likes of Shearer,Bellamy,Viduka,Owen and Martins.

There is no doubt in my mind that if he gets the service, he will get goals and will go on to be our new talisman!

[/quote]

A good luck ''Lottery'' charm as been cast in your name...............good luck tonight.[Y]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="IncH-HigH"]

"Too old, slow, and no better than what we have here already.[/quote]

And so said twenty thousand others too mate!...................so I''m in good company.

[/quote]

Wiz, you really are a miserable old man!

Footie fans like you make we ask why you follow a club in the fist place all you are is negative and judgemental to every player we chase or sign.