Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

C'mon Delia

Put us all out of our misery. Dig up the Carrow Road pitch and turn it into a market garden operation to supply the catering outlets. We could display ''Digging for Victory'' posters all over the place to boost the marketing of Delai''s books and restaurants. Think of the money the club would save!

We could use some of the bull**** that Doncaster comes out with on a daily basis, to cultivate the crops, maximise the output.

And what is more you wouldn''t have to watch those dreary little footballers in their green and yellow outfits. You''d be able to watch vegetables grow instead of trying to play football. Oh just think of all the excitement.

Such a wonderful command of the English language. Dean a true illlustation of all that is wrong with education today.

[quote user="Terry Fied"]

Such a wonderful command of the English language. Dean a true illlustation of all that is wrong with education today.

[/quote]

Well, my education finished a while ago, quite successfully I might add.  Got more of a wonderful command of the English language though I fear the mods won''t let me loose on you with it.  But for now, piss off

In theory, he should have written it with a colon - "Dean a true illustration", is grammatically incorrect. Useless! Why do people moan about poor use of language when they fail to do it correctly themselves!