Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Welcome Wes Hoolahan

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I bloody well am mate...........GR''s best signing so far for us by a country mile!.[:D][/quote]

Leaving out loans of course the worst you could describe him as would be the poorest of three though! Still good to see a happy Wiz for once [:D]

[quote user="C.T"]welcome Wes [Y] as long as you dont take squad number 6 im getting your name on my new shirt[/quote]Why on earth does it matter what number he takes? Huckerby is gone, time to move on!

[quote user="patrickhiggins"]The best away player I saw all  last season at Carrow Road  when Blackpool tore us apart - so pleased we have signed him.[/quote]

Just been looking on other sites and QPR and Barnsleyboth describe him as the best opposition player they saw last yr! Sounds gd to me.

Incidentally i missed the Blackpool game this yr, whats young wes like? I heard he tore us apart!

I remember that we could have been 3 or 4 down at half time and he was going past people and doing short passing interchanges which cut through our defence time after time. Also, he seemed to be popping up everywhere across the midfield. Guess they must have had other decent players but he was one of the very few players who I looked in the programme to find out a bit more at half time, mainly cos I''d never heard of him before.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="C.T"]welcome Wes [Y] as long as you dont take squad number 6 im getting your name on my new shirt[/quote]

Why on earth does it matter what number he takes? Huckerby is gone, time to move on!
[/quote]

i havent fully got over him yet [:(] by the time i go to pick up my shirt i will have done