Sign in to follow this  
chelmsfordyellow

Re: Norwich Target the Euros

[quote user="chelmsfordyellow"]cant you work it out? Any one with half a brain could work out it was a typo and that i meant spain!![/quote]

I have half a brain, but i thought you meant he was buying a frugal pot.  You can get them from Roys Garden Centre.

[quote user="chelmsfordyellow"]listen, despite the tpyo erorrs and bad spellin are you goning to take my post seriously. Those thinks did actually happen!![/quote]

So what you are saying is that GR has resigned, is that right?  It would be nice to know before I drop an e-mail to Mr Doomcaster, thank you in advance [Y]

[quote user="chelmsfordyellow"]

No he has not resigned, the hobo got it wrong

[/quote]

But a little while ago and in your opening post you stated you heard that someone had seen him hand in his resignation, so what''s it to be?  You will find it hard to kid a kidder kiddo lol

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="chelmsfordyellow"]

Iv heard from a friend who works for a guy who know someone who is good friends with a stewrad at Norwich city that they are looking at the Greek right back and will make a bid soon.

Also spoke to a fella who walked passed the mighty carrow road and over heard homeless guy talking to his other hobo mate and he said that a girl in the club shop saw roeder handing in his resignation so he could take the potrugal job now big phil has gone.

Think it would be good move him, cant relagate a national team ;-)

Wonder what his nick name would be? any ideas?

Il kick it off............ how about Matieus Roeder ?

[/quote]I got as far as "Iv", is that Roman for something ?  [:^)] [8-)] [:S]

Four I reckon lol [:D]

[/quote]

And this, I''m very much afraid, is a sad reflection of what this forum is rapidly coming. A playground for poorly educated kids with nothing better to do with their lives, at least the swearing seems to have stopped though.

Just walked past the Hobo who plays mouth organ in the St Stepehens St subway, he knows the Hobo that Chelmsford yellow mentioned.

After giving him 50p we got talking abot football and he confirmed everything that Chelmsford said.

Cant get a better source than that.