Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

The doomster device.........

Did you see the letter in the Norwich Evening News this week (the day before the stats were published) trying to excuse Earlham''s performance on social issues. Interesting how the Heartsease managed 20% given the social issues of its neighbourhood.

Furthermore Earlham has a truancy rate of 7.2%, by far the worst in the county. Moreover it was reported some time ago in the Norwich Evening News that a staggering 17%+ (if my memory is right) of pupils with parents "authorisation" for their absence.

Its not a grudge against Earlham (I attended a different school) that I have but concern about the pupils education and their interaction with society. I wish the new headmaster (from Wymondham High I believe) all the best of luck. 

[quote user="crafty canary"]Obviously I didn''t go to Earlham school as is evident from the fact that I can read and write.[/quote]

lol Meowwwwwwwwwwwww [:D]

Anyhow how did we get from Doomster to schools?

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Yes, lets get back to the Doomster device.

[/quote]

Let''s not.

The "suggestion" ingores the facts that:-

a) most players who have already signed for alternative clubs almost certainly wouldn''t be on GR''s wanted list in the first place

b) for some, Norwich wouldn''t be their preferred choice anyway.

c) some are clearly out of our financial budget anyway, whether that''s down to wages or signing on fee.

[quote user="GazzaTCC"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

Let''s not.

a) most players who have already signed for alternative clubs almost certainly wouldn''t be on GR''s wanted list in the first place

c) some are clearly out of our financial budget anyway, whether that''s down to wages or signing on fee.

[/quote]

Yeah, whatever......[|-)].....Now, let''s get back to the Doomster Device[:D]

[quote user="GazzaTCC"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

Let''s not.

[/quote]

a)  That''s the easy ''cop out'' for missed opportunities. How would we know?

b)  true and our current situation just makes us even less attractive. Good thing the Board have ''planned'' to get us to this state.

c) true again which is why they wouldn''t be targets to begin with especially given our Board''s reluctance to invest in football. That Doomster device appears to be working pretty well.

Captain R has managed to do it! he''s brought Clingan on board which means he was able to uncloak the mothership the CR Forest and now he''ll be able to uncloak the Doomster device and use that cheque book to make further signingss. Well done oh mighty captain!!!!

IN ROEDER WE TRUST!!!!!!!