Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

1st New Signing!!!!!!

Luke Chadwick!!

well technically its not a new signing...but with him being out for so long it kinda is. I keep forgetting we have him on our books. Looks usfeul when fit and could solve a problem down one of the flanks.

Don''t forget Eagle, never played last season and he''s signed a new contract, so there''s another one for your list!

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

Yet another pointless thread.........

[/quote]

proably as pointless as you;

a) bothering to read it

b) bothering to reply to it

if it irks you so much then just dont ;

a) read

b) reply

and amuse yourself elsewhere with other threads.

Another player who has something to prove!We have quite a list building up here;Chadwick, Lappin, Martin, Eagle etc. etc.

I think these players definitely need to be given a good chance and a fair run-out under Roeder in pre-season. Especially after what Rossi Jarvis said.

[quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

a) bothering to read it

a) read

b) reply

[/quote]

I read your stupid post because ''1st new signing'' is a misleading thread title that no doubt got others hopes up, not just mine. Then I read it and realised you''re an immature fool. Plus, Chadwick isn''t even very good.

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]If it was a pointless post Greenwich Canary, why bother replying??????????????????  save your keys on your computer......[/quote]

Because I''m sick of seeing these types of posts, it really isn''t funny. And I''d rather waste my time on here than do work.

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"][quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

a) bothering to read it

a) read

b) reply

[/quote]

I read your stupid post because ''1st new signing'' is a misleading thread title that no doubt got others hopes up, not just mine. Then I read it and realised you''re an immature fool. Plus, Chadwick isn''t even very good.

[/quote]

"immature fool"?

this from the person who has  a picture of Jack Bauer as their avatar? hmmm, me thinks tis you who is the child.

and on what grounds are you basing your logic that Chadders isnt any good? Please supply me with opta stats proving your point.

I don''t think being a fan of ''24'' makes me an immature fool my friend. And there are a lot worse avatars on here than mine.

I just don''t like Chadwick becuase he''s far too injury prone, we don''t see enough of him. If he can stay clear of injuries, he might do a decent job, but he can''t, so that doesn''t make him a good footballer in my view.

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

I don''t think being a fan of ''24'' makes me an immature fool my friend. And there are a lot worse avatars on here than mine.

I just don''t like Chadwick becuase he''s far too injury prone, we don''t see enough of him. If he can stay clear of injuries, he might do a decent job, but he can''t, so that doesn''t make him a good footballer in my view.

[/quote]

being a fan of 24 certainly doesnt. Having an avatar of him certainly does. Do you also have He-Man wall-paper at home?

i see where your coming from on Chadwick, but your arguement is flawed. Applying the same logic to other players...is Owen a bad player too? A player who recently over too Linekers goal-scoring record? I think not....

[quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

being a fan of 24 certainly doesnt. Having an avatar of him certainly does. Do you also have He-Man wall-paper at home?

i see where your coming from on Chadwick, but your arguement is flawed. Applying the same logic to other players...is Owen a bad player too? A player who recently over too Linekers goal-scoring record? I think not....

[/quote]

What avatar would you like me to have? I have Turtles wallpaper at home, never liked He-Man.

I''ve never been a massive fan of Owen, but yeah, he scores goals and lots of them. The thing with Chadwick is he is injured ALL the time, and has been like it his entire career. Which is sad really, because it''s not allowed him to fill his potential.  

Your wrong the club announced Fozzy as our first summer signing when he agreed a one year extension.  Exciting times.