Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

The best celebrations

Something away from the usual where i doubt nobody can whine.....         

Was watching the greatest ever World Cup goals last night and Roger Milla come on with his corner flag "Wiggle". It got me thinking, what us the best celebration ever?

I would go for Klinsmanns dive.

Our coal celebrations were much better in Chase''s day. I blame ''the cook''. There won''t be any good goal celebrations this season because we haven''t got any players.One love.

Wouldn''t say it was the best, but i always remember Sutton & Fox doing their electrifying wriggle dance thingy in the early 90''s.

Marco Tardelli in 1982 and Stuart Pearce at euro 96.... the emotion on both mens faces tells its own story... people dont celebrate goals like that any more.. its all "goal bonus greed" now

jas :)

Off the pitch the best celebration I ever witnessed at carrow road was the famous 2-1 win over Ipswich when the penalty was given and then ruled out by the linesman

A bloke was standing on the wall at the front of the Barclay upper jumping up and down, he was wrestle down by the stewards in the end

who was the guy at Newcastle who kicked the crap out of the ad boards (his name escapes me as I''ve just woken up).........I like that one