Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Neal Reynolds speaking about his new physio role!

Quite interesting to read about Neal''s new coaching role at Arsenal. You can''t blame him for leaving really, and sounds like he will get to travel the world. http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=3512

What a wonderful opportunity for him.  He could be boss man at another top Premiership club in three or four years time - or maybe helping his boss with the England team.

No wonder he didn''t have to think about it very much!

[quote user="camuldonum"]

What a wonderful opportunity for him.  He could be boss man at another top Premiership club in three or four years time - or maybe helping his boss with the England team.

No wonder he didn''t have to think about it very much!

[/quote]How dare you come on here with your reasonable attitude and sensible suggestions. Everybody knows that the real reason he left was because The Roedent (see what I''ve done there, hey) has upset everybody and/or we''re on the brink of administration. HELP, HELP, THE SKY''S FALLING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

How dare you come on here with your reasonable attitude and sensible suggestions. Everybody knows that the real reason he left was because The Roedent (see what I''ve done there, hey) has upset everybody and/or we''re on the brink of administration. HELP, HELP, THE SKY''S FALLING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [;)]
[/quote]

Now stop being an apologist Shack. It''s this kind of self-loathing attitude that makes fans want the return of Robert Chase. Before we know where we are the club will replace the matchday programme with the Guardian newspaper. Then where will we be. It''s spin to suggest that the physio we all rated so highly has left for a better offer. We all know the truth is he fell out with Roeder and decided to desert a sinking ship before he stumbled upon that job at Arsenal. It was a pure fluke he saw that job advertised in the Mail, good jobe he wasn''t a Guardian reader like some of the apologists on here.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

How dare you come on here with your reasonable attitude and sensible suggestions. Everybody knows that the real reason he left was because The Roedent (see what I''ve done there, hey) has upset everybody and/or we''re on the brink of administration. HELP, HELP, THE SKY''S FALLING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [;)]
[/quote]

Now stop being an apologist Shack. It''s this kind of self-loathing attitude that makes fans want the return of Robert Chase. Before we know where we are the club will replace the matchday programme with the Guardian newspaper. Then where will we be. It''s spin to suggest that the physio we all rated so highly has left for a better offer. We all know the truth is he fell out with Roeder and decided to desert a sinking ship before he stumbled upon that job at Arsenal. It was a pure fluke he saw that job advertised in the Mail, good jobe he wasn''t a Guardian reader like some of the apologists on here.

[/quote]

Very funny!  I wonder if he was head hunted for the job?  Two to three times the salary I would have thought plus: "Oh, by the way, pop over next month and see how Eduardo''s getting on.............."

They obviously rate your chap very highly.  It''s a bit of good luck that he had that row with your Manager.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Nutty, I''ll be damned if those pesky Guardianists are going to get their organically soiled hands on my match day programme. It''s the thin end of the wedge I tell you. Next they''ll be swapping our lager for herbal tea and our meat pies for a healthy lentil bake. It''s blatantly obvious that Glenn Roeder was brought in because he is a communist but the apologists just can''t see it. Good job we''re here to point them in the right direction [:D]

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

How dare you come on here with your reasonable attitude and sensible suggestions. Everybody knows that the real reason he left was because The Roedent (see what I''ve done there, hey) has upset everybody and/or we''re on the brink of administration. HELP, HELP, THE SKY''S FALLING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [;)][/quote]

[/quote]

Very funny!  I wonder if he was head hunted for the job?  Two to three times the salary I would have thought plus: "Oh, by the way, pop over next month and see how Eduardo''s getting on.............."

They obviously rate your chap very highly.  It''s a bit of good luck that he had that row with your Manager.

[/quote]He had a row with Roeder?I think you mean Neil Adams [:P]