[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="arrdee"]

City fans just seem to find out early

the transfer news and what is going on

and it breaks Blys heart to know that surely

he ends up getting everything wrong.

Donny tells Glenn he must go out for a reason

sign a lovely old boy from the prem league

but he tells him as he is leaving like last season

it would be better if loan could be agreed.

Donny wonders how it ever got this crazy

there are players we cant even steal

as he holds his head and draws the curtain

on another empty wasted deal.

You cant hide those lying eyes

and your smile is thin disguise

I thought by now you would realise

there ain''t no way to hide those lying eyes. [;)] arrdee

[/quote]

Errmmm.....?

Now RD, you know we both like pigs fry on Fridays, but this pigs ear that Smith is serving up ..... do we disagree on that?

OTBC

[/quote]

Now Bly you lovely old boy, you are such a sweet thing and of course we will always disagree why? because you don''t really like pigs fry , when was the last time you had some? You are use to all those bananas , melons and Jamaican ginger cake . I think a good plate of pigs fry would kill you and the worst thing would be that I cant get over there to take charge of you .[:D] arrdee.

[/quote]

Errmm, yes rd, but what about that pigs ear that Smith is serving up?[:S]

OTBC

[quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Oh Ardee, Ardee, Ardee, very poor by your temendous sausage making standards, ill be in for some nice pheasant if you have any monday.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Errmmm.....?

Now RD, you know we both like pigs fry on Fridays, but this pigs ear that Smith is serving up ..... do we disagree on that?

OTBC

[/quote]

Now Bly you lovely old boy, you are such a sweet thing and of course we will always disagree why? because you don''t really like pigs fry , when was the last time you had some? You are use to all those bananas , melons and Jamaican ginger cake . I think a good plate of pigs fry would kill you and the worst thing would be that I cant get over there to take charge of you .[:D] arrdee.

[/quote]

Errmm, yes rd, but what about that pigs ear that Smith is serving up?[:S]

OTBC

[/quote]

Now Bly you lovely old boy , I feel you are repeating yourself with this pigs ear . A silk purse can be made out of one of arrdee''s pig''s . Now Bly you sweet sugar cane you I think your problem is those melons have been fomenting before you are eating them .[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Oh Ardee, Ardee, Ardee, very poor by your temendous sausage making standards, ill be in for some nice pheasant if you have any monday.

[/quote]

Now Arto , the loveliest lemon sherbet ever , I don''t expect for one moment you know the song and pheasant''s are out of season [:''(] arrdee.

[quote user="Peter Parker"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="inch_high"]

Did it with Taylor,so why not now.

Keeps a lot of punters happy thinking we bid but lost.

[/quote]

Our initial bid for Taylor was deemed too low, our final bid would have been accepted but for the fact that Brum did not get a replacement defender on board in time. I thought this was common knowledge or do people who frequent this Forum have selective memory?

[/quote]

If that''s what you believe bunny then good luck to ya. But I believe that the whole low bid, slow bid routine that Doncaster plays is very deliberate.

[/quote]

Why should I doubt it? We''re talking about a Football Club here not a Political Party.....

Now whatever has happened to Bly and Arto ? those lovely old boys seem to have disappeared , don''t you want to talk to arrdee anymore ? I sit here at my computer waiting, as for the lovely old Wiz he seems to have evaporated completely . [:D] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Now whatever has happened to Bly and Arto ? those lovely old boys seem to have disappeared , don''t you want to talk to arrdee anymore ? I sit here at my computer waiting, as for the lovely old Wiz he seems to have evaporated completely . [:D] arrdee.[/quote]

rd, there''s a chap down the road from Colchester been filling in today I understand. Summat about funeral directors and sausages I understand. Fancies himself as a bit of a journo apparently.

I''d be careful if I were you though, those chaps from Colchester are a darn sight closer to Ipswich than Norwich - but at least they can recognise a pigs ear when confronted with one by the likes of our cheating chef and resident locos. Our lot are immune apparently - summat ter do with the dumplings, I hear.

OTBC

[quote user="arrdee"]Now whatever has happened to Bly and Arto ? those lovely old boys seem to have disappeared , don''t you want to talk to arrdee anymore ? I sit here at my computer waiting, as for the lovely old Wiz he seems to have evaporated completely . [:D] arrdee.[/quote]

rd, there''s a chap down the road from Colchester been filling in today I understand. Summat about funeral directors and sausages I understand. Fancies himself as a bit of a journo apparently.

I''d be careful if I were you though, those chaps from Colchester are a darn sight closer to Ipswich than Norwich - but at least they can recognise a pigs ear when confronted with one by the likes of our cheating chef and resident locos. Our lot are immune apparently - summat ter do with the dumplings, I hear.

OTBC

Well, while we''re in a singing mood.....

"I guess it would be nice

If we could buy somebody

No, not just anybody

Somebody who''s good.

Glenn wouldn''t have to think twice

If we just had some money

But we ain''t got no money

So we''ll have to be shrewd.

But before this forum, becomes a war zone

Before Wizard throws his ticket out the door.

Remember Roeders a clever b*gger

He''ll sign a star for peanuts, then go out and sign some more.........

YOU''VE JUST GOTTA HAVE FAITH !!!!"

[quote user="Scooby"]

Well, while we''re in a singing mood.....

"I guess it would be nice

If we could buy somebody

No, not just anybody

Somebody who''s good.

Glenn wouldn''t have to think twice

If we just had some money

But we ain''t got no money

So we''ll have to be shrewd.

But before this forum, becomes a war zone

Before Wizard throws his ticket out the door.

Remember Roeders a clever b*gger

He''ll sign a star for peanuts, then go out and sign some more.........

YOU''VE JUST GOTTA HAVE FAITH !!!!"

[/quote]

KTF already?

Well, well.

OTBC

Im still here dear old Ardson, what do you reccomend for sunday roast this week? Are Pigeons in season? or maybe duck?

Im still here dear old Ardson, what do you reccomend for sunday roast this week? Are Pigeons in season? or maybe duck?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

So good it had to be posted 3 times lol

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Now Arto, You are such a lovely old boy and in order to stop yourself from talking to yourself in triplicate it seems could I venture that it seems Mr Ardson is not going to reply to you , always ever mindful of my manners as I have been taught from early childhood never to interrupt a conversation between two people I think I can take a chance here and help you out . This Mr Ardson seems a lovely old boy and as he seems to be a butcher as well I am sure he is . Personally I have never heard of him which is unusual as I know most local butchers but apparently you seem to know him well Arto. I could of course recommend your best meat for Sunday lunch from us but of course as you have no idea of our location it would be pointless . You do seem to have a more than large  fixation with feather dressed  meat be it Pidgon (oops) I mean Pigeon or whatever . I am sure Mr Ardson will meet your requirements better than us .

Now Arto I know you want to be a good Poster but I am affraid like yourself we will never make it , I know you try hard but it isn''t there is it Arto ? The both of us would never amount to a hill of beans , my posts are pure slapstick , yours are ...are...err...differant . I think we both have to face it Arto we are born losers .[:''(] arrdee.