Sign in to follow this  
CanaryRyan

Hoolihan

Why havent we signed him yet? I thought it was a done deal?

Sooner we get him, the better, hes an amazing talent!

A done deal? Where on earth did you hear that? At the moment we are in a long line!

I''d be amazed if he came here.

I feel the board will name the targets and will show ''front stage'' willing but as ever there will be little substance ''back stage'' to their bids and lots of excuses. Sorry but the board need to do a great deal to put me back on side. I can''t believe we are in this position of having to rebuild the team from scratch. Absolutely no foresight or leadership from where it mattered to see how the club was fast declining. We will end up with players that we haven''t been linked with and none of us have really heard of

Maybe a touch too cynical, Roeder has led us to believe that a player was in the bag, a player which would make us sit up and take notice. Surely he wouldn''t dare let us down now, after the Huckerby affair he would be lynched!

Diznazza - The board very rarely name their targets, infact very few clubs will reveal their transfer targets. Dont take the medias word for it.

With regards Hoolihan, I doubt we will sign him. With such a low buy out clause several teams will be after him, and for obvious reasons we arent the most attractive club right now.

As with last season I dont expect us to sign the main players we are linked with/the fans want.