Sign in to follow this  
Canary Pirate

Players comments to the crowd

I was at an Ipswich game several  years'' ago when  the crowd was shouting '' your a wan***''  to  Paul  Mariner. He pulled his short forward looked down  and shouted back to  the crowd ''Yes I am''. 

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Bryan Gunn told my nephew to F off at an open day, when he asked for an autograph and then went back for another for his friend.[/quote]

Am I being thick, I don''t quite get this ????

[/quote]

Yes you are being thick. He got an autograph off Bryan Gunn, then went back again to get another autograph for his friend and Mr Gunn told him to F off!

Yeah, but isn''t the whole point of the thread about player''s comments to the crowd during matches?

If we''re digressing onto a whole tangent of abuse from footballers not at the games then this thread will be flooded with people who''ve had run in''s with Bellamy, Andy Johnson...................

So no, canarypirate, you aren''t being thick. Mr Whittle just misunderstood the thread subject methinks?

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Yeah, but isn''t the whole point of the thread about player''s comments to the crowd during matches?

If we''re digressing onto a whole tangent of abuse from footballers not at the games then this thread will be flooded with people who''ve had run in''s with Bellamy, Andy Johnson...................

So no, canarypirate, you aren''t being thick. Mr Whittle just misunderstood the thread subject methinks?

[/quote]

No, not at all, I mentioned my experience with the Wroxham game and just added that last bit as it seemed relevant-obviously not though.

Fair do''s........

Tempted to set up a thread now for best abuse received from players whilst NOT at the games...................

[/quote]

That would be good, just thought I was tying the 2 together thats all, no harm done.

Fair do''s........

Tempted to set up a thread now for best abuse received from players whilst NOT at the games...................

[/quote]

Thats a great idea, I''ll start......I''ll play the " Thick referee " and the players " norwichsnewfinest " and Arthur Whittle " ( the players ) will hurl abuse at each other on the message boards. I will be looking for quality of abuse ( not quantity ) and will award extra points for originality ! Good luck guys !!! [;)]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

Thats a great idea, I''ll start......I''ll play the " Thick referee " and the players " norwichsnewfinest " and Arthur Whittle " ( the players ) will hurl abuse at each other on the message boards. I will be looking for quality of abuse ( not quantity ) and will award extra points for originality ! Good luck guys !!! [;)]

[/quote]

If that is your attempt of humour you really are quuite dumb.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are many kinds of humour and clearly we do not all find the same things in this world amusing. However as you clearly do not

know me as a person, to accuse me of being dumb is QUITE honestly QUITE pathetic and probably means you are a sad case without any

sense of humour at all - unless of course you can give me some examples of YOUR sense of humour ????? Failing that go and insult someone else ![:O]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are many kinds of humour and clearly we do not all find the same things in this world amusing. However as you clearly do not

know me as a person, to accuse me of being dumb is QUITE honestly QUITE pathetic and probably means you are a sad case without any

sense of humour at all - unless of course you can give me some examples of YOUR sense of humour ????? Failing that go and insult someone else ![:O]

[/quote]

But you calling me a sad case and other names without knowing me is fine is it? Hypercrite!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But you calling me a sad case and other names without knowing me is fine is it? Hypercrite!

[/quote]

No, thats called tit 4 tat cos you peed me off ! So yes its fair and fine by me ! Examples of your sense of humour please ?

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that is

your attempt of humour you really are quuite dumb.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, thats called tit 4 tat cos you peed me off ! So yes its fair and fine by me ! Examples of your sense of humour please ?

[/quote]

I like all sorts from monty python to steve coogan.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that is

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also tit for is a bit childish dont you think? After all you started this by saying "am i thick"!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that is

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also tit for is a bit childish dont you think? After all you started this by saying "am i thick"!

[/quote]

I am beginning to feel sorry for you Arthur ! Thread closed !

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that is

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im glad, because I feel sorry for someone who turns a decent thread into a slanging match. Please return to the topic.

And so, yet another thread decends into a tit for tat handbag fight. How droll.

Trying to get the thread back together, I used to live with a Greek girl who taught me several swear words. Someone in our division had a Greek keeper (Burnley?) and as I was sat right behind his goal in the Barclay I thought I''d give them a whirl. He didn''t need to say anything back to me, he just turned around looking so hurt that I felt instantly guilty and apologised to him on the spot. Poor bloke. 

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

Fair do''s........

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that is

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im glad, because I feel sorry for someone who turns a decent thread into a slanging match. Please return to the topic.

[/quote]now now children, stop fighting or no dessert for you.

[quote user="All in Yellow"]

And so, yet another thread decends into a tit for tat handbag fight. How droll.

Trying to get the thread back together, I used to live with a Greek girl who taught me several swear words. Someone in our division had a Greek keeper (Burnley?) and as I was sat right behind his goal in the Barclay I thought I''d give them a whirl. He didn''t need to say anything back to me, he just turned around looking so hurt that I felt instantly guilty and apologised to him on the spot. Poor bloke. 

[/quote]

one of them wasnt "malaki" (or "malakas") was it???

your not the only one to be able to speak a little Greek.

allow me to be the first too say Kalla Xristougenna (not sure on the spelling) 7 months early too!

jas :)

''Kali spera'' Jas,

''Efheristo'' for your reply...  Yeah ''Malakas'' was the one that got him turning round. ''Poli cala'' for getting that one right.

I''ve only got a few words of Greek (and no spelling as you''ll see here!).