Sign in to follow this  
morty

I was there and it ROCKED!!!

gazza has told me in no uncertain terms that people have to take her as she is and, if they don''t like the way she is, she''s not bothered. However, I don''t think the image of "a fat bloke up a tree" is what she had in mind when she made the statement.

I wasn''t the ''fat man up the tree'' outside cafe uno, i was up the tree on the central reservation opposite the maids head at the end of the parade! The police told me to get down fairly quick!

I feel that an apology to Gazza is in order, So Gazza please accept this message as a heart felt apology and if you see somebody wallking round the city with his head bowed in disgrace- It''s me!

Oh and City Angel thanks for pointing this error out.

aplology accepted drinkell, and you weren''t to know, i know it is confusing but i am not going to change my name on this board now or i will confuse myself pmsl

i wish i had climbed a tree - i did think about it, but would have been too scared to jump back down again and possibly tear my hucks shirt lol

thanks to CA for putting you right though, as if it mattered - for the record i am not a man and am not fat either :-)