Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

The 'Green' men - Did Archant realise?

Further to Sue''s article about the ''Green Men'' on Sunday - For those who have the picture from the EDP you may not have noticed the interesting way they have adapted the letter ''i'', not sure Archant did :).

Andy, bor,

In response to your observation, very good point. I didn''t have my specs on at the game, but in hindsight wearing phallac symbols on your shirt in public should not be condoned in any way. If the board have any sense they ought to track these young hoodlems down and slap ''em with a fine or ban! On another note Doc to go? He doesn''t cure any of my symptoms, at my age I cant afford any more more sporadic performances what with my dick heart.

Best Wishes,

Barbara

x x

[quote user="Barbara"]

Andy, bor,

In response to your observation, very good point. I didn''t have my specs on at the game, but in hindsight wearing phallac symbols on your shirt in public should not be condoned in any way. If the board have any sense they ought to track these young hoodlems down and slap ''em with a fine or ban! On another note Doc to go? He doesn''t cure any of my symptoms, at my age I cant afford any more more sporadic performances what with my dick heart.

Best Wishes,

Barbara

x x

[/quote]

Personally, I think phallic symbols on shirts should be condomed......

OHHH! YOUNGMAN!

All this talk of condoms is taking me back to that bomb shelter experience in 1940 which I would rather not discuss at this time of night.

All my love

Lillian x x

[quote user="Lillian"]

OHHH! YOUNGMAN!

All this talk of condoms is taking me back to that bomb shelter experience in 1940 which I would rather not discuss at this time of night.

All my love

Lillian x x

[/quote]

I didn''t think condoms existed in the ''40s. Might be wrong!

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Click

Wikipedia has all the answers.
[/quote]

I think I''ll leave that for viewing at home rather than at work :)