Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

A simple thought.

All this Huckerby stuff and should he have gone. All this Roeder is wrong or Roeder is strong. All I care about is are we going to see better football and a better team next season.Told you it was a simple thought.

[quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]All this Huckerby stuff and should he have gone. All this Roeder is wrong or Roeder is strong. All I care about is are we going to see better football and a better team next season.Told you it was a simple thought.[/quote]

Awesome post - it''s the football that really matters!

[/quote]I second thatYeah it''ll be hard for some people, but they''ll all eventually get over it. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER HUCKERBY ONE DAY!

Terribly sensible post at a time like this.  Roeder and the entire board have been inept over the entire Huckerby issue - they will regret it.

[quote user="NC1902"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]All this Huckerby stuff and should he have gone.

All this Roeder is wrong or Roeder is strong.

All I care about is are we going to see better football and a better team next season.

Told you it was a simple thought.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I second that

Yeah it''ll be hard for some people, but they''ll all eventually get over it. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER HUCKERBY ONE DAY!
[/quote]

Oh really, I''m sorry but that is so self-delusional. And as for .. " I only care about is seeing better football and a better team next season" don''t we all. And, let''s start with getting rid of our most skilful player, the only player who can unlock defences for fun and let''s keep the Donkey and Shackell, two players who have formed one of the Weakest Links in defence in the Championship oh, and whilst we are at it, let''s not buy Martin Taylor who could have catalyzed us into the play-offs rather than the cusp of relegation.

Because I believe that they have been inept over the Huckerby issue, that means I should stop supporting the club? If you disliked your manager at work would you stop going to work? 

[quote user="Crikey..and with the outside of his foot"]

And, let''s start with getting rid of our most skilful player, the only player who can unlock defences for fun 

[/quote]Hucks didn''t unlock anything this season, for fun or for 15k a week. Great player in his pomp, but undeniably past his best this season. The judgment to be made was, can his hip recover enough to give him back his old pace? Roeder has clearly judged that it can''t.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Because I believe that they have been inept over the Huckerby issue, that means I should stop supporting the club? If you disliked your manager at work would you stop going to work? 
[/quote]

A completely different issue. If i disliked my manager at work, I would talk to him...try and sort things out in a rational manner so that everyone could get on. Thats what civilised people do. We don''t just slag them off every chance we get. But as you don''t know the other side to this story, and cant talk to the board...like i would by talking with my manager...then you really cant comment! Very different situation though!

[quote user="Crikey..and with the outside of his foot"][quote user="NC1902"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]All this Huckerby stuff and should he have gone. All this Roeder is wrong or Roeder is strong. All I care about is are we going to see better football and a better team next season.Told you it was a simple thought.[/quote]

[/quote]I second thatYeah it''ll be hard for some people, but they''ll all eventually get over it. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER HUCKERBY ONE DAY![/quote]

Oh really, I''m sorry but that is so self-delusional. And as for .. " I only care about is seeing better football and a better team next season" don''t we all. And, let''s start with getting rid of our most skilful player, the only player who can unlock defences for fun and let''s keep the Donkey and Shackell, two players who have formed one of the Weakest Links in defence in the Championship oh, and whilst we are at it, let''s not buy Martin Taylor who could have catalyzed us into the play-offs rather than the cusp of relegation.

[/quote]You miss my point. I do only care about seeing better football and a better team. I don''t care about Darren Huckerby or Glenn Roeder. You see I''m not emotionally deranged enough to think that either of them give two tosses about me or you or the long term good of Norwich City football club. I am a bloke who works his nut off at his business all week earning load less than either of the aforementioned and all I want to do on a Saturday is go and watch my team bloody well compete in football match. For what it''s worth I''m totally against getting rid of Huckerby. Not because I''m in love with him. Not because he "loves Norwich City and all things yellow" but because I a selfish twat who thinks he was a good player and will be hard to replace. What I don''t think is the is anything I can do about it.