Sign in to follow this  
Time to go Delia

Players with the losing habit

So when is Roeder going to be getting rid of all the rubbish he said he was shipping out , one first team player and a bunch of kids is hardly what everyone was expecting , and as far as i can see all the losers are still at the club .

I agree but I suppose in the next few days more could be on the move.

What I do find frustrating were the ''loser'' comments after the Sheff Wed game by Roeder. In fact my opinion was the game changed when he made his usual brainless substitutions, culminating in Muffin moving to right back.

The loser in this case, Mr Roeder, was your goodself.

We all want to see the club move in the right direction and I thought we had got a top manager in Roeder but since March I have seen worrying traits. He has an arrogance which is neither impressive or attractive and would certainly hinder him greatly in a business environment.

I just hope that history is not about to repeat itself and we experience the dreaded ''Roeder Second Year Syndrome''!!

This is just a provocative thought but maybe moving Muffin (hilarious!) to right back was GR''s way of setting Doc up for a bad discussion over his future with the club (or maybe it was aimed at Shackell?!) 

Hopefully after a restful break GR can lose his "arrogance" and avoid Roeder Second Year Syndrome!  Not that the people on this Board will give him a rest though!  Over to you Mr Wiz?

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]So when is Roeder going to be getting rid of all the rubbish he said he was shipping out , one first team player and a bunch of kids is hardly what everyone was expecting , and as far as i can see all the losers are still at the club .[/quote]

Yes but if you ship out all the rubbish we will have David Marshall and Daryl Russell left......................

What sticks in my throat was the get rid of the losers and then 2 days later  hucks is the only senior player along with a load of kids to be shown the door,  giving the impression  that hucks is one of those losers. Sorry GR but that stinks and you are on borrowed time if things don''t go right early doors next season.