Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Frustratons !!!

Bearing in mind that 25000 of us turn up week in, week out to watch our team does anyone feel like we are undervalued by our friends in the boardroom?.

Now I am not remotely interested in demonstrations etc and I am not stirring the shite but I wonder if anyone shares my view that we are probably the most short-changed supporters in the country. We are rarely told anything unless it is boll**ks and our board try and convince us that they can barely afford the electricity bill.

I know that some things cannot be made public but for crying out loud can we please just have something to get excited about. Give us a clue, give us a dream and give us some respect.

Hope it won''t be like last summer.  Being told to be patient and the signings would come and come they did - then leave.  I fear more of the same this summer frankly :(.  On a postitive note we have the Cricket season to enjoy. :)

Every football fan I''ve ever met whinges about their club/board in one way or another.

You really think we''re the worst off? Gimme a break.

[quote user="Mook"]

Every football fan I''ve ever met whinges about their club/board in one way or another.

[/quote]

Ok Mr Doncaster, sorry to have offended you.

[quote user="Vern"][quote user="Mook"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry Vern, call me Mr Donc''s mum if you like, but you really do need to get out more if you havent noticed any clubs with worse boards than ours.

We have one of the most accessible boards in the football league. How many other clubs have supporters roadshows attended by their board, or the entire board turning up at a supporters clubs AGM for a Q&A session.

At the end of the day, football is a hard business. Unless you are right at the top it’s a mugs game and a lot more money has to go in to what comes out. In the Turner’s we have fans who also have money. I’ve got faith that this money shall be put to good use this summer as we now have a manager in charge who the board trust 100%, I’m not sure you could say the same about Mr Grant this time last season.

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"][quote user="Vern"][quote user="Mook"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry Vern, call me Mr Donc''s mum if you like, but you really do need to get out more if you havent noticed any clubs with worse boards than ours.

[/quote]

There are dozens of worse boards than ours. Literally dozens. That is not what I said.

What I am whining about is how we are always kept in the dark and how a club which fills its ground every match can plead poverty. I believe I said that I felt we were undervalued.

[quote user="ricky knight"]forget it Vern we could be in the conference, the Percy''s would still tell us, how lucky we are, makes me want to puke.[/quote]

Men in tights rolling around on the floor hugging makes me want to puke

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]forget it Vern we could be in the conference, the Percy''s would still tell us, how lucky we are, makes me want to puke.[/quote]

[/quote]Methinks he doth protest too much. YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

Methinks he doth protest too much. YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! [;)]
[/quote]

Like a cancered lung