Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Ipswich Ticket News! Just got one!

I was unsuccesful in the application, but i have been calling the ticket office everyday for returns and today......i got 3!!

Now there is a catch.......You need to be with an u/16.

Its in the family enclosure so i had to call friends to see if they fancied a day out with there u/16 child and bob''s your uncle, me

and my mate are taking his son as a cover! Brilliant!

I dont care where i am sitting as long as im there, it certainly beats sitting with the Scummers like i was going to do! Happy days!

nice 1! well done mate

Wish my little girl was a bit older she could of got me in!

I might give them a call a bit later to see if they have got any returns..

jas :)

i called and they said theres a waiting list for unsuccesulf applicants so the chance of getting one is still rather slim!

I also, at first, dialled the wrong number and didnt realise till i checked my caller display! got some idiot babbling on about calling Foreign contries! im not looking forward to the next mobile bill as i reckon its going to cost!

jas :)

thanks for the advice just called the club and got 3 tickets in the family enclosure. my 10 year old cant wait just woke her up to tell her!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]thanks for the advice just called the club and got 3 tickets in the family enclosure. my 10 year old cant wait just woke her up to tell her!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I''m confused, at 7.30pm you posted on another thread that you''d been in the box office today and they had no returned tickets and at 7.55pm you say you called them today and got 3 tickets.

when i went into the box office today and asked about returns and they said they hadnt got any and nobody mentioned tickets in the family enclosure, mind you i did only ask for one. after i read this thread i phoned them up at 19.44 and asked for three in the family enclosure and got them. mind you my missus doesnt think she can go now as there is nobody to look after the baby so she wants me to return them!!!!!!!!!!

hope that clears it up for you cityangel

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]thanks for the advice just called the club and got 3 tickets in the family enclosure. my 10 year old cant wait just woke her up to tell her!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I''m confused, at 7.30pm you posted on another thread that you''d been in the box office today and they had no returned tickets and at 7.55pm you say you called them today and got 3 tickets.

[/quote]

and the box office shuts a 5.00?......

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]

when i went into the box office today and asked about returns and they said they hadnt got any and nobody mentioned tickets in the family enclosure, mind you i did only ask for one. after i read this thread i phoned them up at 19.44 and asked for three in the family enclosure and got them. mind you my missus doesnt think she can go now as there is nobody to look after the baby so she wants me to return them!!!!!!!!!!

hope that clears it up for you cityangel

[/quote]

Not really cause the box office closes at 5.30pm doesn''t it?

i think the box office closes at 5.30pm for walk in clients but the phoneline is manned until 8.00pm, hence why i was able to speak to someone at 19.44.

perhaps someone knows the answer to this?

Glad you got sorted.....hey if you can not make it I will buy your tickets as my kids would love to go!!

Mobile 07703 503 400

Cheers

Rupert.

Bloody hell, you don''t half give people the 3rd degree round here,  you''re not a very trusting bunch!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Out of curiousity does anyone know what jabs i will need for sunday?[/quote]

Typhoid, cholera, ''''blue'''' fever, rabies [;)]