Sign in to follow this  
Essex Jon

1x Ipswich Ticket Available

I have 1x Away ticket available for Sunday in V2. I only want face value for it before anyone moans about touting tickets. My brothar now cant go and i only want face value for the ticket so i can get rid of it. If anyone needs one please reply to this message. I can meet outside the ground.

[quote user="Essex Jon"]

I have 1x Away ticket available for Sunday in V2. I only want face value for it before anyone moans about touting tickets. My brothar now cant go and i only want face value for the ticket so i can get rid of it. If anyone needs one please reply to this message. I can meet outside the ground.

[/quote]

In my opinion, be wary posters.

Agreed Wiz,

Sounds like a binner on a wind up to me. Coupled with a new version of the word ''brother'' it all stinks of Suffolks finest minds at work.

[quote user="Essex Jon"]

[/quote]

how about you meet at Norwich Train Station.... in your blue and white scarf?

how much is "face value" considering someone on here will know how much the tickets are...

jas :)

£26.50 Face Value. Had Season Ticket in Snakepit for 12 years.How many of you went to Apeldoorn Game at Harderwijk Sports Park Preseason if you going to question my support?

[quote user="Essex Jon"]£26.50 Face Value. Had Season Ticket in Snakepit for 12 years.How many of you went to Apeldoorn Game at Harderwijk Sports Park Preseason if you going to question my support?[/quote]

(((((((((((((((((((((BINNER ALERT BINNER ALERT)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He can''t spell pre-season either. [:D]

[quote user="Essex Jon"]£26.50 Face Value. Had Season Ticket in Snakepit for 12 years.How many of you went to Apeldoorn Game at Harderwijk Sports Park Preseason if you going to question my support?[/quote]

wonderful thing google

jas :)

Come on then Essex Jon. Did you sell your ticket?

You might as well reply. By next derby you''ll have more of a posting history and we''ll all take you seriouly and fall into your cunning trap.

P.S you''re not related to Stern Jon are you?