Sign in to follow this  
Taxing

Wenger or Roeder - who is the better manager ?

[quote user="Jim Duffy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

This has to be a candidate for the dumbest thread of the year award. Sorry, but it is.

[/quote]

Yes, I prefer the vapid brain-spill of an insecure senior trapped in a adolescent magical fantasy. Thats just me, though.

[/quote]

I''ve explained my reasons JD, either accept them or lump them..............you''re opinions mean very little to me!.[:|]

[quote user="Jim Duffy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

This has to be a candidate for the dumbest thread of the year award. Sorry, but it is.

[/quote]

Yes, I prefer the vapid brain-spill of an insecure senior trapped in a adolescent magical fantasy. Thats just me, though.

[/quote]

I''ve explained my reasons JD, either accept them or lump them..............your opinions mean very little to me!.[:|]

[quote user="And hes the smallest man on the pitch"]chinese we8wba and most of the rest of you :-

Oh do read the question before answering pleeeeeeeeeeeeease :   "Well, my question is this - could Wenger have done the job that Roeder has so far done for Norwich or would he have been completely out of his depth". 

[/quote]

Forgive us for reading the question in the TITLE of the post!

Grant was abysmal, Worthington poor, to be honest I expected any new manager coming in to get us to mid table or slightly above, anything else would have been disappointing, GR is on the right track to achieving that but I don''t see it as a miracle or even anything to get excited about - play offs maybe but mid table was expected and I haven''t seen anything which suggests we will finish higher than that