Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

Russells Gloves!!

somone aught to point out to Darel that his arms will get cold wearign a short sleeve shirt so gloves are useless...

Anyway.. its a game for men! if he wants to warm up on a cold day he should run about more!

jas :)

[quote user="sam"][quote user="Good Game, Good Game!"][quote user="sam"]

If you don''t like it ''SAM'' then stop reading. It''s a discussion board. To discuss! Yeah? Idiot.

[/quote]

My name isn''t in capital letters so sort out your grammar please. Yes it is a discussion board, but not to discuss the attire of the players, unless you sad norwich fans don''t have anything better to do.

[/quote]

actually its to discuss all Norwich related topics... sooo that includes players attire.

So who do you support?

Scum scum scum scum scum....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

somone aught to point out to Darel that his arms will get cold wearign a short sleeve shirt so gloves are useless...

Anyway.. its a game for men! if he wants to warm up on a cold day he should run about more!

jas :)

[/quote]

Jas, you are not accounting for the possibility that he has abnormally cold fingers but abnormally warm forearms!

to be fair I do jog with the same short sleeve t-shirt and glove combination (not green ones)